Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wreckus

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Ugh. I got a notification that "severe weather" has delayed delivery and had to be diverted. ?‍♂️ Awaiting new delivery date. Anyone else going through the same thing? Also, am I looking at a Saturday or Monday delivery?
That sucks. Fortunately weather where I am is fine and should get mine today.

Reactions: wxtech

DMackdaddy

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2012
Got mine 24 mins ago! ?

Yesterday UPS said delivery tomorrow, and then this morning it said "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." which had me worried.

Was pretty sus tho cuz the origin scan and processing were in Caledon, ON, which is the same exact location where my local delivery truck comes from.

Was like that until it was delivered to me. So if yours says like mine, you can still hold out hope! Good luck to everyone else expecting their shipments today!

ggio

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2022
Got mine 24 mins ago! ?

Yesterday UPS said delivery tomorrow, and then this morning it said "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." which had me worried.

Was pretty sus tho cuz the origin scan and processing were in Caledon, ON, which is the same exact location where my local delivery truck comes from.

Was like that until it was delivered to me. So if yours says like mine, you can still hold out hope! Good luck to everyone else expecting their shipments today!
Sadly mine says by the end of the day :/

DMackdaddy

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2012
Sadly mine says by the end of the day :/
Mine said that too yesterday, they typically say that for UPS, but can arrive anytime during the day.

I sent mine to my work, they always delivery earlier since it's a business.

You'll have it soon @ggio ?

Mine didn't say "Out for Delivery" on UPS which is what had me worried, even tho Apple said "Out for Delivery", which was sus.

OhHiImRob

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2021
86922A44-DCEB-4819-A6D5-64C1035873F3.jpeg

mel823

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2012
NYC
Really debating getting a purple one...which is already completely sold out in my area. I have the mini which I like, but a bigger screen would be nice especially at night. I can work from my bed instead of at my desk with my iMac.

chrise2

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2012
Anyone pre-order one from Costco? Originally it said it would ship the week of the 28th, but now online it says if you order now you'll get it Tuesday. Sort of regretting saving $50 and getting it from Costco when I could have had it NOWWWWW! :)

Update: Looks like it just shipped. Too bad its shipping from the wrong side of the country so I won't get it until next Wednesday, but I'll take it.

Last edited:

kenneth318

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2022
Has anyone whose ipad was engraved had an update. Mine has been showing the status below since Friday. I am supposed to get it on Tuesday so I was thinking it would change by today.

03/17/2022
7:46 P.M.
On the Way
Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city.
ZhengZhou, China

Reactions: danrad

danrad

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2008
Mine now says:

"Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city.
ZhengZhou, China Mainland"

Hopefully, it will still arrive by the originally scheduled March 22.

Zero updates since this. Apple still says it will arrive March 22.

danrad

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2008
Has anyone whose ipad was engraved had an update. Mine has been showing the status below since Friday. I am supposed to get it on Tuesday so I was thinking it would change by today.

03/17/2022
7:46 P.M.
On the Way
Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city.
ZhengZhou, China

That's the EXACT time my update was stamped. Ours must be on the same pallet.

danrad

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2008
Mine shows a Tuesday delivery, though the last update on shipping progress is still from 3/17.

danrad

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2008
No change in the status of mine either.

Mine says it got into South Korea at 7:22 p.m. tonight — so it must be local time. That would have been about two hours ago. It's still saying delivery tomorrow — which would be pretty amazing. We'll see what happens.

kenneth318

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2022
Mine says it got into South Korea at 7:22 p.m. tonight — so it must be local time. That would have been about two hours ago. It's still saying delivery tomorrow — which would be pretty amazing. We'll see what happens.
Mine shows the same time too, hopefully it arrives on time

XCrystalMermaidX

macrumors newbie
Aug 30, 2019
Mine shows still "preparing" and has not charged my card. Says delivery by today - the 23rd. Its more than a little bit frustrating. If I knew this would be an issue I would have taken the day off and gone for in store pick up. :(

Reactions: danrad

danrad

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2008
I'm personally regretting the engraving decision myself. Oh, well. It'll get here when it gets here. It has, at least, left South Korea.

Reactions: XCrystalMermaidX
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.