Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Saberon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2008
Just received my Moshi AG iVisor...hands down winner here. Super easy to apply, no bubbles ever. Great fingerprint resistance and fantastic anti-glare for outdoor use. Couldn't be happier with mine:D

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
?

I just got the Moshi screen protector and love it! I've never had an issue putting any screen protectors on our iPhones in the past... but for some reason the first two I tried on the mini were horrid (both from companies I had success with in the past!)

The Moshi went on quickly an easily! Not a single bubble.... not a speck of dust.... not a flaw at all!

I bought the clear version....

Wanted to know if this fits with a back cover on your iPad Mini. Do you have a back cover on your iPad Mini as well?

Suspended
Mar 15, 2008
I have purchased the SPIGEN SGP Ultra Crystal Screen Protector,managed to install it bubble free and it really provides great clarity.

It is on the expensive side at £16.99 but it is worth it IMO.

+1

Looks and feels like you don't have a protector at all. Best one I've used, none of that orange peel look/feel. Very smooth.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
Wanted to know if this fits with a back cover on your iPad Mini. Do you have a back cover on your iPad Mini as well?

i don't..... i have a skin on mine... however i put one on my mom's mini and she has a cover and it works just fine!

DMB1

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2012
I purchased the Poetic's pro film ultra clear, from amazon uk for £4.95 and they are excellent. You also get 3 screen protectors, excellent value.

Mark

connan

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2014
screen protectors are okay but dont spend more than 20 bucks for one. you can pick a quality one from ebay with anti-glare and everything...here

Menel

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011
TechArmor from Amazon.

Not the cheapest, but not as pricy as PowerSupport and Spigen.

Fantastic.

Put their Antiglare on Girlfriends iPad Mini Retina.
Have their Clear HD on my iPad Air.

Have PowerSupport Clear on my iPhone 5.
And Had PowerSupport Antiglare on my previous iPad and iPad 3.

Can't tell a difference PowerSupport to TechArmor.

They go on the same way, they both lift easy with scotch tape to grab dust. They match up almost exactly.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
TechArmor from Amazon.

Not the cheapest, but not as pricy as PowerSupport and Spigen.

Fantastic.

Put their Antiglare on Girlfriends iPad Mini Retina.
Have their Clear HD on my iPad Air.

Have PowerSupport Clear on my iPhone 5.
And Had PowerSupport Antiglare on my previous iPad and iPad 3.

Can't tell a difference PowerSupport to TechArmor.

They go on the same way, they both lift easy with scotch tape to grab dust. They match up almost exactly.

The also just released their RetinaShield to block blue light.
Tech Armor iPad Mini RetinaShield Blue Light Filter Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [1-Pack] - Retail Packaging
http://amzn.com/B00GPABWZQ
Also for the ipad air and iPhone 5.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.