Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Andy002

macrumors member
May 30, 2022
Do any of the quick battery drainage problems in this thread have anything to do with the lawsuit against Apple a few years ago for something similar?

I've read three article about the lawsuit, and am still not clear if these two things are related.

Bost85

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2022
Switzerland
I do confirm drain for no reason with my 14 pro. After the 16.5.1 battery consumption is there but for no obvious reason. i suppose it's from the new firmware. Before that i used to get 2 full days of usage and now 1 max....i tried everything but without success :(

Bost85

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2022
Switzerland
I found the solution at least for my problem but I am sure that this has affected other users as well. Since the day of the new update I be been experiencing standby battery drain. I deactivated the call after serious crash option inside the emergency sos field. I never had issues before but as it seems there is a conflict there with the new update ….the phone returned back to its normal times. I hope this will help others 😋

Reactions: krvld
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.