Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Belisama

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2023
Don't you know
They're talking about a revolution?
It sounds like a whisper

Thank you Apple for keeping the dream alive.

Dj64Mk7

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2013
With the cycle of colors over the years recently, it’s cool to be able to look at the iPhones and see that Apple recognizes how people aren’t upgrading like they used to. An example would be how the iPhone XR colors were used in the iPhone 12, or how the iPhone 11 colors were used for the iPhone 14.

Reactions: madmin

Nordichund

macrumors 6502
Aug 21, 2007
Oslo, Norway
I believe there will be a lot of cool, vibrant looking cases to choose from, that will completely hide whatever bland, boring, washed out colours Apple comes out with this time. I still love the green iPhone 11 Pro

Reactions: _Mitchan1999

VisceralRealist

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2023
Long Beach, California
Let's hope the colours are a bit punchier, the washed-out shades of "Easter special" promo really do nothing for me.

At first I thought the washed out colors of the non-Pro 15 models were deliberate to make them less appealing and steer more people toward the Pros.

Then I remembered that the Pros are "fifty shades of gray". So I guess the conclusion is Apple hates color. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: _Mitchan1999

crsh1976

macrumors 68000
Jun 13, 2011
At first I thought the washed out colors of the non-Pro 15 models were deliberate to make them less appealing and steer more people toward the Pros.

Then I remembered that the Pros are "fifty shades of gray". So I guess the conclusion is Apple hates color. :(
But that's only for the non-pro 15 thankfully, past years have had different colours going from light to bold, while the Pros enjoyed metallic colours as well up until the 15 Pro (there is metallic dark blue, but it's almost blue-black and pretty toned down).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.