Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

db2020

macrumors newbie
Apr 5, 2012
london
sprint sms problem solved by XSPRTSMSNGW patch

I tried this But the Unlock itself stopped working. Had to restore again and Jailbreak to get it working. But still SMS and Imessage etc not working.
Anyone had any success with this method?

I am happy to confirm that this sprint SMS problem been solve by XSPRTSMSNGW patch , search in google XSPRTSMSNGW patch and the problem can be solve in 5minute.

regards

xLc.FekZz

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2013
Indonesia
I am happy to confirm that this sprint SMS problem been solve by XSPRTSMSNGW patch , search in google XSPRTSMSNGW patch and the problem can be solve in 5minute.

regards

hey there, im newbie in here..:D
i had the same problem.. can i know how to fix the text message problem on iphone 5 from sprint??

i can't send text message..
help me..thx..

Bill Oster

macrumors newbie
May 17, 2013

regards

Hi,
Can anyone confirm this solution?
How can one be sure it will work (or just been ripped off....)?

TNX

ionibiru

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2013
Hey,

SOLVED !!!
Same problem with Sprint carrier originally. Moved to Brazil and SMS not working.
Just updated to iOS 6.1 and started working.
Do that and must solve the issue.:)

Ivo,, can you give me some advice ? I did an upgrade onto my Sprint Iphone 5, but got no luck do you know any way to work this out ? besides updating ?
I am in BR as well .

crashnburn

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2009
Is this still an issue?

Sprint and Verizon iPhone 5's on GSM networks with a SIM card.

Verizon I hear is unlocked GSM SIM by default. Is Sprint as well?

And are these SMS issues still a problem?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Is this still an issue?

Sprint and Verizon iPhone 5's on GSM networks with a SIM card.

Verizon I hear is unlocked GSM SIM by default. Is Sprint as well?

And are these SMS issues still a problem?
Verizon is factory unlocked, Sprint can be unlocked but it takes some doing and it's not always done even then.

awaisthebest

macrumors newbie
Apr 26, 2014
Got my Sprint iPhone 5 today and I plan to going to Europe next year with it, so i called them and they said its sim slot is locked but they will unlock it for me next year. I asked if I got next month will they unlock it and they said yes since you have been a spring customer more than 3 months. I know that doesn't help but I figured I share. Sorry hopefully u guys get it working soon.

Im in the same boat, I thought you could help me out in this :/

I bought this phone from an online market (ebay type) and realised it was locked with Sprint.

I am in Pakistan now, although I used to be in US back in 2013! ..
Anyway, I thought maybe you could give sprint a call for me and request to unlock this phone for the use outside the US only?
That'll be so kind of you sir.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.