Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kyliebutthegoodone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 21, 2017
(I really did try to search for this answer first, but I clearly suck at it, so apologies if this is annoying.)

I got the X four days ago from an Apple Store. I signed up for the upgrade program, which I never had before. Due to the eye strain issue, I need to return the phone. I understand that I have a 14 day window. My question: does everything get resolved right when I return it? As in, does the loan get cancelled and do I get the in-store payment I made back? Or is there any kind of hidden re-stocking fee? I won't be able to get to an Apple Store until late next week and want to know what to expect. Thank you!

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
(I really did try to search for this answer first, but I clearly suck at it, so apologies if this is annoying.)

I got the X four days ago from an Apple Store. I signed up for the upgrade program, which I never had before. Due to the eye strain issue, I need to return the phone. I understand that I have a 14 day window. My question: does everything get resolved right when I return it? As in, does the loan get cancelled and do I get the in-store payment I made back? Or is there any kind of hidden re-stocking fee? I won't be able to get to an Apple Store until late next week and want to know what to expect. Thank you!
No restocking fee, when you return they refund you paid at the store back onto your card, and they close out the loan.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.