Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MikeyMikeMike

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2004
As we all learned with the re-edited 1984 macintosh advertisement, it's quite possible to add an iPod in post. ;)

Sonofhaig

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2003
Greenvale, NY
Linnwood said:
I saw this movie on Friday night, and noticed the iPod headphones right away when they did a tight head shot on the messenger, and then was surprised when the camera pulled out to see the iPod Shuffle around his neck.

I mentioned to my girlfriend how they movie must have been made months before the iPod Shuffle was released. She just rolled her eyes.

It just gets worse after you're married. Trust me on this. :D

Sonofhaig

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2003
Greenvale, NY
Shuffle around a while...

As seen in this production shot, the shuffle has been around a while.
Perhaps the song "Curley Shuffle" comes to mind?
"Just a coincidence" or "victim of circumstance"? I wonder...

Attachments

• Curly-Shuffle.jpg
    Curly-Shuffle.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 250

coumerelli

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2003
state of confusion.
inkswamp said:
There's more than that! Look what I found when I enhanced part of that image. Shocking!

macmini_on_mars.jpg

Someone get Art Bell on the phone.

Man, I was absolutely laughing OUT LOUD when I saw your post!!!! Great Scott! ha ha!

Thanks for the laugh...

jnasato

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2004
paradise
inkswamp said:
There's more than that! Look what I found when I enhanced part of that image. Shocking!

macmini_on_mars.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

---

I watched WEDDING DATE last night-- 'twas an iPod earphone/control thing... I was watching for it! But I guess everyone knows that by now... :eek:

drmacnut

Contributor
Mar 7, 2005
Hawaii
Thanks inkswamp!

Thanks inkswamp! You did a great job on that and really made me laugh! (Then I tried to share it with my girlfriend, who just groaned and rolled her eyes just like poor old Linnwood's did!)

inkswamp said:

--image--

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Sonofhaig said:
As seen in this production shot, the shuffle has been around a while.
Perhaps the song "Curley Shuffle" comes to mind?
"Just a coincidence" or "victim of circumstance"? I wonder...

Good job, very nice. :cool:

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
xy14 said:
sure, im a typical machead just like 99% of people on this site, but come on. Think of this now. Mac News Item: "iPod Shuffle might have been in a movie one month prior to release." "PowerMac G5 was introduced after Vanilla Sky." "iSight 2 years early." Think of how much Apple is revolving your life. Maybe you could classify this as an obsession. You guys are macaholics!

~smacks xy14 upside the head~

Feeling any better? Sometimes I feel that way too, but then I pound my head against my desk until it goes away.

redAPPLE

macrumors 68030
May 7, 2002
2 Much Infinite Loops
Eniregnat said:
I doubt that Apple copied anything. Unless they have pained for product placement, they aren’t going to place products in obscure places. Perhaps we see what we want to see.

Hey, there is an iPod on Mars.
http://www.the-planet-mars.com/face-on-mars/high-resolution-picture.html
Squint and you will see it.
Apple was on Mars thousands or millions of years ago. There is proof. - Just squint.

Edit- by using NASA like enhancement, it is easyer to see on the attached file.

proof that jobs and ive are really martians.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.