Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cloudgazer

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2005
RSA
Voidness said:
They seem alphabetical to me, it's just that the files are mixed with folders, unlike windows, where the folders are at the top and the rest of the files below them.

Nope! Definately not alphabetical.
Also the order changes each time I edit a page.
Dreameaver will put the recently edited pages near the top of the list, but again in no particular order.

This makes it so hard to find the correct file in larger website.
It pisses me off actually.

Voidness

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 2, 2005
Null
Cloudgazer said:
Nope! Definately not alphabetical.
Also the order changes each time I edit a page.
Dreameaver will put the recently edited pages near the top of the list, but again in no particular order.

This makes it so hard to find the correct file in larger website.
It pisses me off actually.
Alright, I figured out the problem.

Switch the view of the file palette to the full view (Simply by clicking the expand button in the file palette). From there, you'll be able to sort the files according to name, size, type, etc... Sort it by name and see what happens.

Cloudgazer

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2005
RSA
Voidness said:
Alright, I figured out the problem.

Switch the view of the file palette to the full view (Simply by clicking the expand button in the file palette). From there, you'll be able to sort the files according to name, size, type, etc... Sort it by name and see what happens.

Aaah :rolleyes:
I love you, will you marry me?

Its been driving me crazy for months. Thanks for the help.

Voidness

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 2, 2005
Null
Cloudgazer said:
Aaah :rolleyes:
I love you, will you marry me?

Its been driving me crazy for months. Thanks for the help.
You can't marry "voidness", as there is nothing to marry :p

You're welcome :) Though it still annoys me how the folders are mixed with files. I couldn't find a solution for that, eventhough i figured out how to do it in Finder.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.