Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

e-coli

macrumors 68000
Jul 27, 2002
New iPod Firmware that lets me see my "To Do" list from iCal.
AAC iTunes compatible w/ current/older iPods

Stryder

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2002
Michigan
I think that this month updates will come out for both the ibook and the powerbook, mainly speed increases......with redesigns coming at MWSF.

What I want is for them to come out now!!!!:D

I must have one!!!! but i can wait if i have to

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
Originally posted by Shrek

You're overbloating it. No one needs a 23" iMac. 19" is enough.

by that same token, no one needs a 19" imac

17" is pretty much a 19" crt... though it's widescreen of course. if anything a 19" would be a prosumer type thing, but i think the 17" is already just that.

i have a 15" flat and 19" crt and i'm doing fine. 15" flat is my main monitor with the other being my canvas for stuff....

Shrek

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2002
Nashville, Tennessee USA
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule

by that same token, no one needs a 19" imac

17" is pretty much a 19" crt... though it's widescreen of course. if anything a 19" would be a prosumer type thing, but i think the 17" is already just that.

i have a 15" flat and 19" crt and i'm doing fine. 15" flat is my main monitor with the other being my canvas for stuff....

Originally posted by finchna

Perhaps a continuing move towards the computer as appliance. Wouldn't you rather watch your DVDs on a 19" vs. a 17" screen. Suppose at some point the base might change to support big screens--but that might be a different product line--moveable vs. less moveable screens (wall mount with wireless video?)/machines. Perhaps in the business place you could have a big wall mounted display that would allow multiple machines to display images in an organized fashion via wireless--share a variety of designs by different teams in a meeting, share ideas from remote locations, etc.--woops, way off topic and probably a bit into the future, but something we would use. Ciao,

Nathan

Read.

As I've said before, I want to watch DVD movies and play games on the BIG SCREEN!!! And a lot people here want to do the same thing, eh boys?

P.S. We need a prosumer iMac anyway. There is no prosumer Mac right now. Only budget, consumer, and professional models. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.