Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AGuerrav

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2012
Medellin, Colombia
LockLight has been updated but I'm still having respringing issues with it.

I'm using this set up and it stop respringing

IMG_0109.JPG

Reactions: Asator

NIGHTMARE^

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2012
Thanks! This is what i was searching for! Thanks for this tip my friend! This is the one that real working.

Do you know other tweaks for location? Or some advise?
Tell me what exactly you looking for or what you want to do so may be I can assist you.

mdlooker

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2011
US
Anyone know of a way or tweak/gesture that will do a screen shot w/o having to hold in the side button and press the home button? I was in Activator and didn't see it in there.

CloudAK

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2016
lookin for

safari download enabler
Protube
User agent faker or a good alternativ

none show up on the google docs sheet or in this thred

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
lookin for

safari download enabler
Protube
User agent faker or a good alternativ

none show up on the google docs sheet or in this thred
I know there Safari Downloader+ and you could try try YouTube ++ for downloads. The devs for the last one are awesome at keeping stuff updated.

SoYoung

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2015
Anyone know a tweak to send audio messages on contact who dont have iMessage directly on the message app just like sending audio message for iMessage user?

mdlooker

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2011
US
Snapper 2

Snapper 2 is good to do certain things with screenshots but seems not to have any behavior available to change how a screenshot is taken.

I'm looking for a way to take a screen shot with one hand or finger instead of the stock way.

zokibada

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2016
Snapper 2 is good to do certain things with screenshots but seems not to have any behavior available to change how a screenshot is taken.

I'm looking for a way to take a screen shot with one hand or finger instead of the stock way.
Im use activator and do

Shake to take screenshot with snapper
0a24c40e5cf634ce4d1f096d0be8c6dc.jpg

Or if install FlipControlCenter. Use Activator to assign any combination for screenshot

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.