Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
January challenge complete.

Capture.PNG

chriswhv6

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2015
That’s a lot of Kcal a day. I’ll have mine done by the end of the day. If I don’t get my 14 day challenge completed by the 14th I feel like I’ve failed.
That target Apple set for my January Challenge normally on average I do about 1,000 less so I’m not sure why it pushed it up that much?

For me it was more of a struggle due to the crappy weather we have been having.
Either it’s raining non stop or the sun is out and burning stinking hot 🔥 🥵
Haha.
Just glad I completed it and now going to take the next 2 weeks off!

Reactions: webbuzz

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
That target Apple set for my January Challenge normally on average I do about 1,000 less so I’m not sure why it pushed it up that much?

For me it was more of a struggle due to the crappy weather we have been having.
Either it’s raining non stop or the sun is out and burning stinking hot 🔥 🥵
Haha.
Just glad I completed it and now going to take the next 2 weeks off!
Noooo! I always read the 14 day challenges as 30 or 31. Makes it more challenging that way. Like mine used to be.

Reactions: chriswhv6

chriswhv6

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2015
Noooo! I always read the 14 day challenges as 30 or 31. Makes it more challenging that way. Like mine used to be.
Trust me if my physical body was in tip top shape id be doing my exercise routines everyday like you say.
Sometimes I get so bad I can barely even get up to walk. I'm truly surprised how I do manage to get my Challenge's done at times the ones that are more lengthy of course :)

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Trust me if my physical body was in tip top shape id be doing my exercise routines everyday like you say.
Sometimes I get so bad I can barely even get up to walk. I'm truly surprised how I do manage to get my Challenge's done at times the ones that are more lengthy of course :)
Sorry I didn’t mean any offence by my comment. We are all at different stages of our life and our fitness journey. I’ve discovered exercise late in life. I wish I’d done it decades before.
But at least we are all doing what we can here.

chriswhv6

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2015
Sorry I didn’t mean any offence by my comment. We are all at different stages of our life and our fitness journey. I’ve discovered exercise late in life. I wish I’d done it decades before.
But at least we are all doing what we can here.
Ohh by no means did i take any offence, didn't even come to mind so all good :)
Im the same and i wish i would have been able to have started my exercise/fitness journey much earlier in my life but i just couldn't. I do wonder how my physical shape would have been if i would have been able to start early on...
Considering what i can do now at the moment i honestly do feel surprised sometimes with my results :eek:

Reactions: arc of the universe

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
*** 3 in a row ***
Without this thread, I wouldn't even have noticed the New Year Challenge. I gave up my weekly day of rest once in order to make it ;-)
My monthly was a "24 times", not the usual "14 times". Also, I started core training.
So all in all a busy month, guess I deserve a little treat of something :p

3Medals.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.