Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BenAigen

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2014
Up a hill
Image-1.png

chriswhv6

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2015
I’ve decided I’ll be updating the title of this thread instead of creating a new thread for each month!
Hope that’s ok with everyone? 🙂

So here is mine for February.
IMG_1338.jpeg

Another exercise one at 5 mins minimum for 26 days.
I’ve had the 5 min style before but not nearly for the entire month so that’s different.

What did everyone else get?

Caly

macrumors newbie
Jan 31, 2024
I’ve decided I’ll be updating the title of this thread instead of creating a new thread for each month!

View attachment 2343490
I’ve had the 5 min style before but not nearly for the entire month so that’s different.

This year they don't publish the unity challenge?
IMG_0395.jpeg

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK

View attachment 2343490

Nothing it’s still January here. Personally I prefer a separate thread for each month as we have done previously. I find this approach just confusing.

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal

View attachment 2343490

This will get quite confusing imho, my preference is to stick with what we had for a long time

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
This will get quite confusing imho, my preference is to stick with what we had for a long time
Especially as the month end and beginning are not set in stone around the globe. So people looking for the January thread to post their achievements today (as I was) just find a February thread even though it won’t be February here for many hours. Not a good solution imo.

@chriswhv6 do you mind editing your thread title back as it was and we can start a February thread as we have always done?

chriswhv6

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2015
Nothing it’s still January here. Personally I prefer a separate thread for each month as we have done previously. I find this approach just confusing.

Same here

Especially as the month end and beginning are not set in stone around the globe. So people looking for the January thread to post their achievements today (as I was) just find a February thread even though it won’t be February here for many hours. Not a good solution imo.

@chriswhv6 do you mind editing your thread title back as it was and we can start a February thread as we have always done?
Feedback appreciated and I will return it back to normal as it was then 🙂

chriswhv6

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2015
This year they don't publish the unity challenge? View attachment 2343503
Perhaps it hasn’t appeared as yet?

Thank you. Makes a lot more sense that way. Still waiting to see what February will bring in the morning.
You are more than welcome and sorry for the change i tried to make in the postings.
I thought with the new year I’d try something different as I wasn’t sure if maybe most didn’t like all the seperate threads.
Honestly I too prefer the seperate ones.

Hope your Feb Challenge is what you seek and manageable of course!

Last edited:
Reactions: webbuzz
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.