Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

subjonas

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2014
As an owner of this iPad, I think you’ll be happy with it, as long as it’s the size you want.

I will say though, a lot of people were/are having “touch disease” problems on this particular iPad (seemingly more so than other iPads), where the touch screen would be unresponsive intermittently. This problem didn’t start for me until about 6 months after I bought the iPad. It got pretty bad, to the point I loathed using it. Not everyone gets this problem though. And recently, inexplicably, it seems to have gone away for me. A few others have said the same.

SoYoung

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2015
One thing I don't like about iPad pro is like I said in my own topic, it seems this particular iPad category have a worst battery life (in a way you'll see the difference) compared to regular and "air" iPads. Standby mode is not too good for me so far and when I actually use my iPad the % will go down way more quickly compared to my other iPads with the same settings/backups.

Ungibbed

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 13, 2010
USA
One thing I don't like about iPad pro is like I said in my own topic, it seems this particular iPad category have a worst battery life (in a way you'll see the difference) compared to regular and "air" iPads. Standby mode is not too good for me so far and when I actually use my iPad the % will go down way more quickly compared to my other iPads with the same settings/backups.

I can say without a doubt that this iPad Pro battery is that it easily outlasts my previous iPad by a huge margin. Even while charging the Apple Pencil/listening to music/browsing the web. Tested it when I first got it with my Mac and it’s sitting at 98% health. Not bad for a refurbished device.
[automerge]1575782223[/automerge]
As an owner of this iPad, I think you’ll be happy with it, as long as it’s the size you want.

I will say though, a lot of people were/are having “touch disease” problems on this particular iPad (seemingly more so than other iPads), where the touch screen would be unresponsive intermittently. This problem didn’t start for me until about 6 months after I bought the iPad. It got pretty bad, to the point I loathed using it. Not everyone gets this problem though. And recently, inexplicably, it seems to have gone away for me. A few others have said the same.

‘Thanks! Loving this thing so far. No issues with the screen (intermittent response or bright spots) and the top end model for nearly half of what a third gen would have cost me with the same specs. Sure it’s out of Applecare but thats the trade off.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.