Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sniffies

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 31, 2005
somewhere warm, dark, and cozy
11hqkph.png

Never seen it there before. Have you?

The following is very likely:

FREE MEMBER:
Mail
Contacts
Calendar
Find My iPhone

FULL MEMBER:
Mail
Contacts
Calendar
Find My iPhone
+
Gallery
iDisk

What do you think?

JLB-UK

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2009
UK
That is different to mine which says Individual. Do you have a family pack or something?
I have the full features of MM since day one.

Edit: after looking more closely, you were a .mac customer before, so maybe that is why yours says full customer?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-05-18 at 10.16.40.png
    Screen shot 2010-05-18 at 10.16.40.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 231

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Individual account.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-05-18 at 5.33.35 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-05-18 at 5.33.35 AM.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 227

Morod

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2008
On The Nickel, over there....
Weird. After looking at this thread I went to System Prefs to check mine. I've been a member since .mac.
When I first checked, it showed "Individual", same as always. I closed System Prefs and reopened it. It now shows me as "Full Member".
Okay I closed and reopened System Prefs. I am now back to "Individual" account type.
I must have the MobileMe Schizophrenic Beta subscription. :D

JLB-UK

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2009
UK
Weird. After looking at this thread I went to System Prefs to check mine. I've been a member since .mac.
When I first checked, it showed "Individual", same as always. I closed System Prefs and reopened it. It now shows me as "Full Member".
Okay I closed and reopened System Prefs. I am now back to "Individual" account type.
I must have the MobileMe Schizophrenic Beta subscription. :D

Exactly the same thing happening for me! They must be changing something! Surely they won't bother changing the account type if no changes are coming!

JLB-UK

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2009
UK
Change is coming! :) :)

Just found this out as was trying to get to my mail!

If you go to the calendar app and then add beta to the URL it navigates you back to the current calendar (/calendar/beta back to /calendar) However, all the other apps just bring up a page not found!

/contacts/beta - no
/idisk/beta - no

Interesting to say the least :cool:

McGiord

macrumors 601
Oct 5, 2003
Dark Castle
Mine is Family Pack - Member, not sure how it was before

Also there is this Announcement:

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    23 KB · Views: 3,466

robtpatrick

macrumors newbie
May 11, 2010
Quincy, Ma
Free Mobie Me!

I am in the catagory of having had a free iDisk acount, and losing it when it changed to .Mac. I have "no written documentation"(or any EMails) stating this service "could become free". You required duty is to Post proof" that such services would indeed become free. While I have reviewed the "pictures" of the Mobile Me control panel, there is no written correspondence tp prove such a move would indeed take place. I am in the minority on rumors; "written documentation is required to "put the icing on the cake" I have no documentation from anyone including the moderator; this would inclue an EMail from Steve Jobs himself. Let's be real; rumors are only speculation; written docuentation is required from Apple, Steve Jobs or any execultive from Apple. Let's provide that documentation rather than "speculate" even if it is true!
Thank you in advance!

iammike1

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2007
O'fallon IL
I am in the catagory of having had a free iDisk acount, and losing it when it changed to .Mac. I have "no written documentation"(or any EMails) stating this service "could become free". You required duty is to Post proof" that such services would indeed become free. While I have reviewed the "pictures" of the Mobile Me control panel, there is no written correspondence tp prove such a move would indeed take place. I am in the minority on rumors; "written documentation is required to "put the icing on the cake" I have no documentation from anyone including the moderator; this would inclue an EMail from Steve Jobs himself. Let's be real; rumors are only speculation; written docuentation is required from Apple, Steve Jobs or any execultive from Apple. Let's provide that documentation rather than "speculate" even if it is true!
Thank you in advance!
??

The site is called MacRumors...not MacFacts.

Speculation is basically the life blood of this site.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Thank you in advance!

Welcome aboard. I look forward to hours of laughs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.