Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rajani Isa

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2010
Rogue Valley, Oregon
If you order it from Logitech, try leaving after you have the order almost finished - it offered me free express shipping when it did that. Order the keys to go Wednesday at about... noon Pacific and had it Friday.

derf36

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2010
I picked up the blue one last week. It's pretty sweet and I like it a lot.

It'll live in my briefcase and will come out when I'm travelling for work and want to slam out a bunch of email.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 141

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
Mine (in black) arrived today as a Christmas present, and I agree, this thing is really pretty sweet. Enough spring to the keys to be very good for touch typing, but FAR lighter than my Apple Wireless Keyboard that I'd dragged around most recently. (That, plus the inCase Origami case for it, will go to my husband and his iPad Air.)

The fabric covering does take a little getting used to under your fingers, but it's not a problem in any way. The keys do have a nice snap to them, as mentioned, though the low profile of the keyboard means that there's not a deep feel to them as they are pressed. I'm typing this post with the Keys to Go on my lap; it's not too flimsy or flexible to do so. And unlike the Logitech Ultrathin, I can actually use this on my slippery dinette table without the keyboard sliding across the surface while typing. It's not super grippy, but enough to keep the keyboard in place for the most part.

My only complaint so far is the lack of an indicator for the caps lock key being on. Other than that, I'm well pleased!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.