Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

theman510

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2009
New Jersey
I'm trying to install and I'm getting this error:

"trying to overwrite '/usr/lib/libforecast.dylib', which is also in package com.sull.forecast"
"Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)"

Is there some conflict with forecast and LockInfo?

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland

"trying to overwrite '/usr/lib/libforecast.dylib', which is also in package com.sull.forecast"

LockInfo8 is supposed to remove Forecast when you install it as Forecast is built into LI8.

Try removing Forecast, then installing LI8.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012

the conflict occurs because you're installing/installed a pirated version of either lockinfo and/or forecast

theman510

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2009
New Jersey
the conflict occurs because you're installing/installed a pirated version of either lockinfo and/or forecast

I don't have a pirated version of forecast and I'm trying to install from the beta repo for lockinfo. I uninstalled forecast and was able to install the trial.

Thanks!

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
I don't have a pirated version of forecast and I'm trying to install from the beta repo for lockinfo. I uninstalled forecast and was able to install the trial.

Thanks!

If you did purchase forecast, then you must've accidentally installed the pirated version of forecast because that repo address is not from the legit repo

Glad you got it sorted out though!

theman510

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2009
New Jersey
Ever since installing Lockinfo 8 I've been having an issue with BetterWiFi7. When I'm on a network I've added in the BetterWiFi7 settings, I now often have to put in my passcode where before I didn't. It happens not all the time, probably 70-80% of the time.

Anybody else having this issue with these two tweaks?

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
Ever since installing Lockinfo 8 I've been having an issue with BetterWiFi7. When I'm on a network I've added in the BetterWiFi7 settings, I now often have to put in my passcode where before I didn't. It happens not all the time, probably 70-80% of the time.

Anybody else having this issue with these two tweaks?

I'm not using that feature in BetterWifi7 but I am in SafeHouse Pro. I don't notice that issue when unlocking but I have to enter my code or fingerprint sometimes when I'm working with Mail on the lock screen.

theman510

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2009
New Jersey
I'm not using that feature in BetterWifi7 but I am in SafeHouse Pro. I don't notice that issue when unlocking but I have to enter my code or fingerprint sometimes when I'm working with Mail on the lock screen.

I'll give SafeHouse Pro a try. I like how it can remember bluetooth connections as well so it'll be nice to use in the car.

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.