Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RumorzGuy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2008
Guam, Mariana Islands, U.S.A.
Hello,

I am looking for three old Macintosh programs which were used with the now-defunct Hotline Communications Ltd. network. I would like to add them to my small collection of Hotline software, which forms a part of my "software museum" on my Hotline server.

The following items have been very hard to find on the web, so I am hoping that someone here might have one or more of them:

1. Watson for Hotline 2.6 - a search utility for Hotline servers. To my knowledge, 2.6 was the last version for the Macintosh.

2. Heidrun 0.7.2 - a Hotline client clone. It has been impossible to find on the web.

3. Chatline - another Hotline client clone as well, which I believe used its own proprietary protocol. There may have been a Chatline tracker and a Chatline server as well. I am not really sure. I have a programming friend who is also interested in acquiring the Chatline source code, if that is available as well.

Please note that all three programs are for Macintosh computers, and NOT for Windows.

If you have a Hotline client -- easy to come by on the web -- you can upload them directly to my drop box on my Hotline server at 202.128.4.177.

Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to assist me with any of these.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.