Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wasser

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2021
I would like to read an article or review about the Mac Mini M2 Pro.
Thanks for any internal or external link that formally talks about it.

ozziegn

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2007
Central FL Area
I just bough an M2 Pro about ten days ago and I am so impressed with how much horsepower this small little machine has. I came from a base model M2 MacBook Air to my new machine and its such a huge difference. My Mini never flinches and it has yet to use any swap memory. Very happy with my machine and I plan on using it for at least five years.

IMG_2386.jpg

Mac2004

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2004
Hi all,

With Apple's recent introduction of the Apple Silicon M3 chips (and the discussions, preliminary benchmarks, etc), I look at my Mac mini M2 Pro sitting next to me.

It's been a solid workhorse since I got it earlier this year! No regrets.

richmlow
I’m gonna purchase a M2 Pro very soon but not sure what keyboard, mouse and monitor work well with it. What do you have?

Mac2004

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2004
I just bough an M2 Pro about ten days ago and I am so impressed with how much horsepower this small little machine has. I came from a base model M2 MacBook Air to my new machine and its such a huge difference. My Mini never flinches and it has yet to use any swap memory. Very happy with my machine and I plan on using it for at least five years.

View attachment 2337027
What keyboard, mouse and monitor did you buy for it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.