Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

southerndoc

Contributor
May 15, 2006
USA
I cannot install DYMO Labelwriter on beta 7
I bit the bullet and installed the latest beta. Dymo Label and Endicia for Mac both work.

That's concerning that the installer won't allow you to install Dymo Label. Dymo Connect doesn't offer the same features as Dymo Label. Until it offers USPS barcodes and address verification, I will try to continue using Dymo Label for as long as possible.

Killerbob

macrumors 68000
Jan 25, 2008
I don’t know if this is a me problem, or a Sonoma problem:

I open up Facetime in Sonoma (B7), and on the left side I have the “recent calls”. On most of these calls, you can see if you called someone, or Facetimed with them. It has the recent calls from my iPhone, my iPad and my Mac. On some of these entries I cannot just click on the phone icon to call them again, or the video icon to Facetime them again. It works sometimes, but not every time.

Does anyone have this problem as well?

twanj

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2015
Pompano Beach, FL
I noticed SimpleComic, a comic reading app stopped working. I may not have used it in the last few years, so not sure it it's the Sonoma beta or something else. Luckily there appears to be a new or alternate version on the app store.

notgonna

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2018
How about

WIFI Explorer 3.5 by Intuitibits LLC?

Orion browser 0.99.125

TIA

Last edited:

notgonna

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2018
It appears to be working fine under the current beta

Thanks.

They replied its working but pointed me at this known issue.
  • WiFi Explorer running on macOS Sonoma Beta does not include the VHT Capabilities information element when scanning using the built-in Wi-Fi interface for those networks that advertise it due to macOS not providing a complete list of information elements. Apple Feedback: FB12346372, FB13044310."

southerndoc

Contributor
May 15, 2006
USA
Yes, and it worked fine. I had a few disconnects, but just refreshed page and it worked fine. I don't know if that was a beta-, a me-, or a Chrome- issue.
Oh I was talking about the downloaded version. :)

EDIT: I downloaded TurboTax 2022 on my MBA and was able to install it without difficulties. I can confirm it works without problems. Now I need to upgrade my Mac Studio to Sonoma.

Last edited:

glycogeek94

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2020
I'm on M2 Air running public beta but Prism isn't working. It crashed every time I try to open or create a file. Do you happen to have a solution? Thanks!
yes, it happened to me as well after I posted this, and what I do now is open Prism but if I use the XY graph option it crashes, I open any other random ones and then re-open the required one from the file menu. this worked for a while, but occasionally still has crashes, but I guess its more of a prism problem than the Mac beta

jcscol

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2018
Not working with Sonoma RC1 (Build 23A339) for me:

Arq 7.24: Arq is unable to connect to the background Arq Agent

DEVONThink 3.9.2: Main window works, but unable to select anything from the menus

68000/030

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2023
I can't edit wiki post, but can confirm some working apps on the RC:

• DaisyDisk 4.25
  • Nightbirdsevolve Meta 2.2
  • Ocenaudio 3.12.7
  • Paragon NTFS for Mac 15.10.590
  • Pixelmator Pro 3.4
  • Renoise 3.4.3
  • Transmission 4.0.4

Reactions: osplo

hxlover904

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2011
Has anyone had any issues the the Mac version of Quickbooks? (Or can you confirm it works ok with Sonoma)?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.