Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

G5Unit

macrumors 68020
Apr 3, 2005
I'm calling the cops
Oh crap I messed up in easy math that 1246 not 246

Hey but 1+2+4+6=13...oh crap, un lucky, hey but 3+1=4 which is good luck for me, AND! 4+3+1=8 which is double 4!

Anyways, to make this post not spam, I give my congrats to ITASOR because I don't know how to spell congradualations.

Here's an Idea! Everybody IM him right now!

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
Oh dear god? Me? :eek:

I saw my name in there and almost had a heart attack....holy cow...

Anyway, woohoo! Congrats to MR. Proud and honored to be here to make posts!

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
To tell everyone the truth, I had no clue we were even anywhere near 2,000,000 posts...that's a LOT! I can't believe it...:D MacRumors is so cool...:cool:

m-dogg

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2004
Connecticut
Wow, even if you subtract the 1.7 million by Lacero, that's still a lot of freakin' posts!!! Congrats ITASOR & MacRumors!!! :D

2 millllllion posts... :p

Attachments

• screenshot.jpeg
    screenshot.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 170

Aarow

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2005
Congratulations MacRumors. ITASOR, may you remember this moment for the rest of your life.

If you remember this for the rest of your life, you have a good memory. Unless your really really really really really old.

fixyourthinking

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2002
Greenville SC
DIXIE said:
MacRumors has attained this admirable point due to the following:

1) It allows the reasonable and quite often critical assessment of the Apple products we street level people buy and use. That other major discussion site either locks or deletes the valid topics that strike too close to the corporate nerve.

2) The posters to MacRumors are essentially a very interesting, gregarious, and knowledgeable group, who want the best to be attainable.

Well Done, MacRumors!

O..o..o..o..Rah!!! :D :D :) :)

I'm going to agree for the most part except #1) Macrumors' MacBytes site doesn't post headlines from my website (all other mac news aggregators do)

Reason being, I am mostly critical of rumors sites and I critique a major sponsor of this site regularly ... Bill Palmer.

However, few posts of mine are deleted here ... some ... but few.

G5Unit

macrumors 68020
Apr 3, 2005
I'm calling the cops
m-dogg said:
Wow, even if you subtract the 1.7 million by Lacero, that's still a lot of freakin' posts!!! Congrats ITASOR & MacRumors!!! :D

2 millllllion posts... :p

Typo there it's "billion" not "million." Geez get your facts straight.

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
ITASOR said:
To tell everyone the truth, I had no clue we were even anywhere near 2,000,000 posts...that's a LOT! I can't believe it...:D MacRumors is so cool...:cool:

Don't lie...:p

You post quite a bit, i'm not surprised it was you that was number 2 million...

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
m-dogg said:
Wow, even if you subtract the 1.7 million by Lacero ...

Only 1.7? He'll certainly have to pick-up the tempo if he wants his legendary status to remain intact. It is a noteworthy accomplishment and I am glad to be a member because this a good place to share both positive and negative experiences while getting to know something about your fellow posters. Also, the moderators excel at keeping the peace. Fine job, folks.

jjmaximum

macrumors member
Apr 8, 2004
Gainesville, FL
Poll question

How many posts would we have if we subtracted all the ones that said:

"New Powerbooks next Tuesday"

"New G5 Powerbooks next Tuesday"

"First post - woot!"

I think we'd be just past 1 million...:rolleyes:

shyataroo

macrumors regular
Dec 17, 2003
Hell... Wanna join me?
Well this certainly is frigging awesome... lets see if we can make it to 3 million before April 1st 2006

...wait... I just noticed according to the macrumors main website we have "only" 1,978,145 posts so as a result I think we should give me the laptop or better yet give me $1800 so I can get my G5

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
May 29, 2005
ITASOR said:
Oh dear god? Me? :eek:

I saw my name in there and almost had a heart attack....holy cow...

Anyway, woohoo! Congrats to MR. Proud and honored to be here to make posts!
Dude that's effing awesome!! I'm jealous. :eek:

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
MacAztec said:
You post quite a bit, i'm not surprised it was you that was number 2 million...

8 posts a day average? I don't think that's that much. I read way more than I post.

To whoever mentioned it: Yes, I would like to thank arn and the moderators as well for keeping the forums an enjoyable place to post! Thanks guys!

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
am i the only one who thinks it is weird that this is a page 2 rumor? i mean wouldnt a statistic be a fact and page 1 worthy? Somethings a little fishy...;) :p

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
jjmaximum said:
How many posts would we have if we subtracted all the ones that said:

"New Powerbooks next Tuesday"

"New G5 Powerbooks next Tuesday"

"First post - woot!"

I think we'd be just past 1 million...:rolleyes:

Yeah, I try and report as many of those as I can. :cool:

Congrats to MacRumors and everyone who makes this such a great community! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.