Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

goro123

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2020
It’s as if a small company would compare its earnings/profit with Apple’s and say its earnings/profit are decreasing each year and it’s very worrying while they in fact are making more money each year, just not as much as Apple.
Good point.

I share that impression. To me, it seems gaming on Mac has never had so much focus from Apple, Users and developers. Is it fragile? Yes. But there is hope, and valid arguments to have now that the basic MacBook Air is able to play games.

I wonder how the struggle between Epic and Apple will affect that.

Reactions: Homy

MRMSFC

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2023
Percentages alone mean nothing and can be wholly misleading. How many games OVERALL were released on Steam in 2012 compared to 2022? While 60% may sound like a lot on the surface, if there were only 500 games released that year the total number of Mac releases would be 300 titles. In comparison 24% of the 22321 titles released in 2023 translates into 5357 new releases for the Mac, almost 20X the volume. Even taking 25% of the 2024 titles released so far translates to 1,626 new releases for the Mac in less than three months.
I gave context in my post. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to be concerned at a clear trend of fewer games getting Mac ports.

Ha, the conflicting exercice of choosing effective Key Performance Indicators (KPI).

That exercise could be interesting though, what are the indicators necessary to evaluate the health of the mac gaming scene?
  • Number of games releases
  • Number of AAA games
  • Number of user playing games on Mac
  • Proportion against Windows, Consoles… ?
And then the methodology to calculate these number has to be agreed upon also.
I think a good metric to consider is whether the top multiplayer games are available on Mac. I feel like that’s the biggest target.

MRMSFC

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2023
Down 2021, up 2022, down 2023. As said there are still over 9 months left in 2024. Why wouldn’t the percentage increase? Most people know that developing and releasing games is a dynamic process, not static. Games can get delayed and released later. One year can many releases happen early and the next year games can be planned for late release. Multiple releases can happen at once or it can be single releases over the whole year. A valid result can only be summarised at the end of the year, not after only 3 months.
The trend down from 60% to 25% has happened over a decade. 60% of games on Steam got a Mac port. If you just compare 2022 to 2023, there’s hardly any reason to predict a trend off that, but a decade of data points to a clear trend which shouldn’t be ignored.
Also those numbers only show that fewer Windows releases come to Mac in relation to the total number of games released for Windows. It can be a valid and interesting comparison but only to a certain point. After that it gets pointless. You could have 100,000 new Windows releases next year and 6000 new Mac releases would be only 6% of that, very unhealthy, worrying and a huge decline from 60%, but that would actually mean another 11% increase in the number of Mac releases.
In theory, sure, Mac might miss out on the thousands of unity asset flips that flood Steam.

But the reality is that there are a lot of popular titles that are conspicuously absent from the Mac library. And that’s a clear issue with anyone who wants to play games on the Mac.
If Steam has lowered the bar for the quality of the published games then we can be sure that the amount of junk games and failed releases is far larger on Windows than on Mac. I don’t think I have to mention all the disappointing PC releases even from famous developers and publishers the past few years but none of such devs with failures on the huge PC market would even consider to bring their games to the small Mac market.
Failures of AAA titles is beside the point.

Of the top ten games by concurrent players on Steam, only four are playable on Mac. And only two of those are multiplayer. Meaning that if you only have a Mac and your friends want to play one of the most popular multiplayer games, then you’re SoL.
That’s why I have to disagree and again say that such comparisons while interesting can be misleading and the most important number is actual releases.
I can’t get behind that.

I don’t believe you can take “a most important” number. You have to look at the whole picture to get a sense of where the situation needs improvement.

Which means taking into account why the proportion of Mac ports has decreased rather than ignoring it.
Who are ”we” btw? People who always try to find something negative to say about Mac gaming? We do care about the total number of releases for the simple reason that we want Mac games and we want more of them each year, which is what the numbers show.
Yes, but if you want to play, say, Helldivers or CS2, like over 500,000 (combined) did in the last 24 hours, you’re not doing it on a Mac.

And again, it isn’t just those two games.
Again the fact remains that Mac releases grow each year, just not as much as Windows, despite the fact that the Mac user base on Steam is shrinking, again compared to the total number of users . It doesn’t mean the number of releases is decreasing or stagnating.The reason why fewer Windows releases are ported to Mac is the huge number of games released for Windows. Last year the number of Windows releases increased by 18% to 22,319. To expect all or most of those games being ported to Mac is just unrealistic considering the 1.32% Mac market share on Steam. Yet Mac releases increased by 7% to 5,407 games.
The proportion of releases decreasing points to a trend where a shrinking proportion of developers believe it’s worthwhile to port their game to MacOS.

If, as you imply, it was limited to small developers and asset flippers, then it’s a problem that could be ignored.

But we both know that many of the biggest developers are forgoing a port as well.
It’s as if a small company would compare its earnings/profit with Apple’s and say its earnings/profit are decreasing each year and it’s very worrying while they in fact are making more money each year, just not as much as Apple.
Again, I think you’re losing sight of the issue.

What the goal should be is to play our favorite games on our platform of choice. And for many players right now, their only option to play their games of choice is to play on Windows.

dmccloud

macrumors 68030
Sep 7, 2009
Anchorage, AK
I gave context in my post. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to be concerned at a clear trend of fewer games getting Mac ports.

Once again, you attempt to equate the percentage to raw numbers, even though I pointed out that there were fewer games released overall a decade ago compared to the last year and a half. That means that while the percentage may be lower, the overall number of new Mac titles could easily be orders of magnitude higher. I also pointed out that those numbers only apply to Steam and exclude any other sources of games, including the Mac App Store, Battle.net, Origin/EA Games, GOG, etc.

I think a good metric to consider is whether the top multiplayer games are available on Mac. I feel like that’s the biggest target.

Focusing on multiplayer titles will automatically skew the numbers against the Mac as a platform from the start. Multiplayer games get a disproportionate amount of media coverage compared to the majority of the gaming market. What's interesting is that your own criteria eliminates 80% of the top 10 games from even being part of the discussion, based on your own comments:

Of the top ten games by concurrent players on Steam, only four are playable on Mac. And only two of those are multiplayer. Meaning that if you only have a Mac and your friends want to play one of the most popular multiplayer games, then you’re SoL.

If you want to play the percentage game, I would point out that based on your own comments, 40% of the top ten games are playable on Mac, not 25%. This is why percentages alone are largely meaningless.

Reactions: Homy and Plutonius

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
Once again, you attempt to equate the percentage to raw numbers, even though I pointed out that there were fewer games released overall a decade ago compared to the last year and a half. That means that while the percentage may be lower, the overall number of new Mac titles could easily be orders of magnitude higher. I also pointed out that those numbers only apply to Steam and exclude any other sources of games, including the Mac App Store, Battle.net, Origin/EA Games, GOG, etc.

Focusing on multiplayer titles will automatically skew the numbers against the Mac as a platform from the start. Multiplayer games get a disproportionate amount of media coverage compared to the majority of the gaming market. What's interesting is that your own criteria eliminates 80% of the top 10 games from even being part of the discussion, based on your own comments:

If you want to play the percentage game, I would point out that based on your own comments, 40% of the top ten games are playable on Mac, not 25%. This is why percentages alone are largely meaningless.
Where are you guys seeing the top ten Steam games?

Using SteamDB for the most played shows 2 of the top 10 games being single player. Every other game is multiplayer.

Homy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
Sweden
Where are you guys seeing the top ten Steam games?

Using SteamDB for the most played shows 2 of the top 10 games being single player. Every other game is multiplayer.

It changes every minute. Right now it's 2 out of 10 but you can also look at a longer list where it is 8 of 20, or 9 of 22, or 10 of 25. Again it's all about how/when you look at statistics. Some here could say it's bad when only 20% of top 10 games are Mac compatible. Others like me could say it's great that 40% of top 20-25 are Mac ports when Mac has only 1.32% on Steam meaning it should be 1-2 games out of 100.

MRMSFC

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2023
A few points:
1. The Mac App Store is only on Mac, when comparing cross platform releases, I think it’s fair to exclude that.
2. Steam is the best case scenario, with a higher proportion of Mac vs. PC releases
3. Steam makes the data easily accessible and digestible.

And I’m using the percentage because while yes, the absolute number is growing, it’s conspicuously missing many popular titles from developers who would have the resources to make a port.
The reason I want to use multiplayer as a metric is because of the social aspect of games that would influence buyer preference.

That means, if all your friends play CS2, and you want to play with them, then a Mac is automatically out of the question.

This leads directly to the “Macs are incompatible with games” perception.
That’s still less than half, and we should be shooting for higher.

Homy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
Sweden
The trend down from 60% to 25% has happened over a decade. 60% of games on Steam got a Mac port. If you just compare 2022 to 2023, there’s hardly any reason to predict a trend off that, but a decade of data points to a clear trend which shouldn’t be ignored.

In theory, sure, Mac might miss out on the thousands of unity asset flips that flood Steam.

But the reality is that there are a lot of popular titles that are conspicuously absent from the Mac library. And that’s a clear issue with anyone who wants to play games on the Mac.

Failures of AAA titles is beside the point.

I can’t get behind that.

I don’t believe you can take “a most important” number. You have to look at the whole picture to get a sense of where the situation needs improvement.

Which means taking into account why the proportion of Mac ports has decreased rather than ignoring it.

Yes, but if you want to play, say, Helldivers or CS2, like over 500,000 (combined) did in the last 24 hours, you’re not doing it on a Mac.

And again, it isn’t just those two games.

The proportion of releases decreasing points to a trend where a shrinking proportion of developers believe it’s worthwhile to port their game to MacOS.

If, as you imply, it was limited to small developers and asset flippers, then it’s a problem that could be ignored.

But we both know that many of the biggest developers are forgoing a port as well.

Again, I think you’re losing sight of the issue.

What the goal should be is to play our favorite games on our platform of choice. And for many players right now, their only option to play their games of choice is to play on Windows.

I gave my explanation to the numbers but you keep repeating the same things. When there is a huge amount of games being released for Windows each year you can’t possibly expect all of them or the majority or even the same percentage being released for Mac each year when Mac has only 1.32% of the Steam user base. It’s just like the Steam user base itself. People say the Mac user base is shrinking. If Steam gains millions of new Windows/Linux users each year like they have but only thousands new Mac users the stats will show that the Mac user base keeps shrinking when in fact the total number of Mac users has increased and there are more Mac gamers on the platform. So the ”trend” while interesting means nothing to me when the number of Mac releases have increased and keeps doing so each year.

Here are the statistics on how much Win/Mac releases have increased each year. With the same logic we can say it’s a worrying trend for Windows. From a peak increase of 162% more releases in 2014 to only 7% in 2022, or even 18% last year. We can also see that the year after the release of Apple Silicon there was no increase in released titles but the next year with the release of Metal 3 it jumps up to 18%. The only ”worrying trend” would be if new releases start to decrease for several years.

2023 18% Mac 7%
2022 7% Mac 18%
2021 29% Mac 0%
2020 19% Mac 25%
2019 -8% Mac -26%
2018 24% Mac 7%
2017 33% Mac 18%
2016 67% Mac 65%
2015 59% Mac 49%
2014 162% Mac 59%
2013 101% Mac 146%
2012 104% Mac 79%
2011 34% Mac 149%
2010 10% Mac 30%

It all comes down to two types of people in such discussions. Those with a habit of not making any positive contributions and always trying to turn positive news to something negative. I can’t remember the last time some people here had something positive to say about Mac gaming. At the same time they’re very quick to make negative comments, create problems that don’t exist and focus only on what’s missing. After spending 18 years on this forum it gets obvious why some people hang around here.

Then there is the other type, me included, who are aware of the downsides of Mac gaming but don’t focus on what they don’t have, like all the new AAA PC releases each year of which many prove to be disappointments and failures and the reason why they’re not ported to Mac. We allow ourselves to get excited about positive Mac gaming news and see and take them for what they are instead of trying to turn them into something negative.

So to go back to my main post in this discussion it’s positive that Mac gamers with only 1.32% of Steam user base got 5,407 new Mac games last year and the number of Mac releases increases almost each year despite such a small gaming market share. So even if only 1% of Windows releases would come to Mac as long as the number of new Mac releases doesn’t shrink there is nothing to worry about.

1. The Mac App Store is only on Mac, when comparing cross platform releases, I think it’s fair to exclude that.

Nothing fair about that. What kind of argument is that? Games like RE Village, RE 4 and Death Stranding are all cross-platform. So just because they're exclusive in another store they don't count? Not counting them is like saying they don't exist on Mac.

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
I gave my explanation to the numbers but you keep repeating the same things. When there is a huge amount of games being released for Windows each year you can’t possibly expect all of them or the majority or even the same percentage being released for Mac each year when Mac has only 1.32% of the Steam user base. It’s just like the Steam user base itself. People say the Mac user base is shrinking. If Steam gains millions of new Windows/Linux users each year like they have but only thousands new Mac users the stats will show that the Mac user base keeps shrinking when in fact the total number of Mac users has increased and there are more Mac gamers on the platform. So the ”trend” while interesting means nothing to me when the number of Mac releases have increased and keeps doing so each year.

Here are the statistics on how much Win/Mac releases have increased each year. With the same logic we can say it’s a worrying trend for Windows. From a peak increase of 162% more releases in 2014 to only 7% in 2022, or even 18% last year. We can also see that the year after the release of Apple Silicon there was no increase in released titles but the next year with the release of Metal 3 it jumps up to 18%. The only ”worrying trend” would be if new releases start to decrease for several years.

2023 18% Mac 7%
2022 7% Mac 18%
2021 29% Mac 0%
2020 19% Mac 25%
2019 -8% Mac -26%
2018 24% Mac 7%
2017 33% Mac 18%
2016 67% Mac 65%
2015 59% Mac 49%
2014 162% Mac 59%
2013 101% Mac 146%
2012 104% Mac 79%
2011 34% Mac 149%
2010 10% Mac 30%

It all comes down to two types of people in such discussions. Those with a habit of not making any positive contributions and always trying to turn positive news to something negative. I can’t remember the last time some people here had something positive to say about Mac gaming. At the same time they’re very quick to make negative comments, create problems that don’t exist and focus only on what’s missing. After spending 18 years on this forum it gets obvious why some people hang around here.

Then there is the other type, me included, who are aware of the downsides of Mac gaming but don’t focus on what they don’t have, like all the new AAA PC releases each year of which many prove to be disappointments and failures and the reason why they’re not ported to Mac. We allow ourselves to get excited about positive Mac gaming news and see and take them for what they are instead of trying to turn them into something negative.

So to go back to my main post in this discussion it’s positive that Mac gamers with only 1.32% of Steam user base got 5,407 new Mac games last year and the number of Mac releases increases almost each year despite such a small gaming market share. So even if only 1% of Windows releases would come to Mac as long as the number of new Mac releases doesn’t shrink there is nothing to worry about.

Nothing fair about that. What kind of argument is that? Games like RE Village, RE 4 and Death Stranding are all cross-platform. So just because they're exclusive in another store they don't count? Not counting them is like saying they don't exist on Mac.
From a social gaming perspective cross platform only matters for multiplayer games. Or at least I can understand why it is looked at from that lense.

It is nice that Lies of P is on macOS, but since it is a single player game it doesn't matter as much (in terms of playing day 1, and social game play) as it would for Hell Divers 2.

EDIT: It is why there was so much Griping about BG3 macOS patches being almost a month behind the PC/Console version making co-op much much harder. (granted I have no clue if that is still a problem for macOS)

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA

I agree. For iOS games, I guess we also can't include the games on the app store :p.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: goro123 and Homy

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
2. Steam is the best case scenario, with a higher proportion of Mac vs. PC releases

An interesting discussion but I don't see how these points supports your arguments.

It would be fair if you said that Steam seems to indicate the lack of Mac gaming support but to use Steam data to extrapolate to entire Mac gaming market is wrong.

Also, multi-player releases do not come to MacOS because of anti-cheats that they require (the anti-cheats are non-MacOS).

dmccloud

macrumors 68030
Sep 7, 2009
Anchorage, AK
A few points:

And I’m using the percentage because while yes, the absolute number is growing, it’s conspicuously missing many popular titles from developers who would have the resources to make a port.

The reason I want to use multiplayer as a metric is because of the social aspect of games that would influence buyer preference.

That means, if all your friends play CS2, and you want to play with them, then a Mac is automatically out of the question.

This leads directly to the “Macs are incompatible with games” perception.

That’s still less than half, and we should be shooting for higher.

So you admit to cherry picking numbers and examples that support your predetermined position and ignoring the rest. Contrary to what the media would have you believe, multiplayer games do NOT make up the majority of the gaming market. As has been stated in this thread already, many of the game in the Mac App Store are available cross-platform, which undermines that entire point. Furthermore, the anti-cheat measures many PC games rely on are incompatible with Mac OS, even though the games themselves might be very easily ported to the Mac. Like it or not, those developers including anti-cheating measures and tools will not create a separate version for the Mac that lacks such measures because it would create an uneven playing field where Mac gamers could potentially use exploits not possible for Windows players to use. That's not a resource issue, it's a fairness and gameplay issue.

Homy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
Sweden
I agree. For iOS games, I guess we also can't include the games on the app store :p.

Yeah, it gets pretty obvious after 18 years here. It reminds me of when Counter-Strike 2 was cancelled for Mac and I suggested Combat Master here. In the discussion I pointed out the bad reviews for the latest CoD titles on Steam compared to Combat Master but the same people loudly protested that the reviews are misleading because most of the players are on Battle.net. Then, despite no stats or reviews on Battle.net, it wasn’t fair to just look at the Steam stats/reviews but now when it comes to Mac games it’s not fair to look at other stores than Steam and Steam stats are speaking the absolute truth. :rolleyes:

salamanderjuice

macrumors 6502a
Feb 28, 2020
Yeah, it gets pretty obvious after 18 years here. It reminds me of when Counter-Strike 2 was cancelled for Mac and I suggested Combat Master here. In the discussion I pointed out the bad reviews for the latest CoD titles on Steam compared to Combat Master but the same people loudly protested that the reviews are misleading because most of the players are on Battle.net. Then, despite no stats or reviews on Battle.net, it wasn’t fair to just look at the Steam stats/reviews but now when it comes to Mac games it’s not fair to look at other stores than Steam and Steam stats are speaking the absolute truth. :rolleyes:
You weren't pointing out bad reviews of the CoD games. You were pointing out PLAYER COUNT. The Steam versions launched literally years after the Battle.net versions.

Here's what you said:
No, but Mac users want to game and they have found a new favorite. Combat Master, a free alternative to CS 2 with very positive reviews and even native port for Apple Silicon. It's more popular than CoD: Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War that was released back in March and those have only Win version.

Noting that Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War came out originally on Battle.net is pretty important context but it doesn't fit your narrative of Mac OS gaming sunshine so you block it out.

Homy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
Sweden
You weren't pointing out bad reviews of the CoD games. You were pointing out PLAYER COUNT. The Steam versions launched literally years after the Battle.net versions.

Here's what you said:

Noting that Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War came out originally on Battle.net is pretty important context but it doesn't fit your narrative of Mac OS gaming sunshine so you block it out.

If I had a narrative don't you think MR is the exactly right place to spread that sunshine on? I mean at least I don't go to PC Rumors to tell everybody what I think of their platform.

Well, since you’re so interested in going down that road and bringing up that old discussion the least I can do is to refresh your memory by guiding you to the right thread and post where it all started and where I discussed both the player count and the reviews and explained why. Here, Have fun! Don't forget to read the following posts.

Last edited:

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
Does the App Store have a review bombing issue like Steam (can)? By all accounts Dragons Dogma 2 is a good game but seems to be getting poor reviews because it has MTX that you can completely ignore (according to my co-worker who has 10 hours in the game never actually tries to get you to buy anything)

Also somewhat surprised that DD2 didn't get a macOS release since they did all that work to port RE Engine.

thenewperson

macrumors 6502a
Mar 27, 2011
Does the App Store have a review bombing issue like Steam (can)? By all accounts Dragons Dogma 2 is a good game but seems to be getting poor reviews because it has MTX that you can completely ignore (according to my co-worker who has 10 hours in the game never actually tries to get you to buy anything)

Also somewhat surprised that DD2 didn't get a macOS release since they did all that work to port RE Engine.

SF6 also isn’t available so I’m not surprised.

MRMSFC

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2023
So you admit to cherry picking numbers and examples that support your predetermined position and ignoring the rest. Contrary to what the media would have you believe, multiplayer games do NOT make up the majority of the gaming market. As has been stated in this thread already, many of the game in the Mac App Store are available cross-platform, which undermines that entire point. Furthermore, the anti-cheat measures many PC games rely on are incompatible with Mac OS, even though the games themselves might be very easily ported to the Mac. Like it or not, those developers including anti-cheating measures and tools will not create a separate version for the Mac that lacks such measures because it would create an uneven playing field where Mac gamers could potentially use exploits not possible for Windows players to use. That's not a resource issue, it's a fairness and gameplay issue.
I understand the issue with anticheat, I’m not stupid.

I’m pointing to an issue that affects buying preferences for people who would be in the market for a Mac.

It all comes down to two types of people in such discussions. Those with a habit of not making any positive contributions and always trying to turn positive news to something negative.
Oh for pete’s sake, there’s zero reason to be defensive over what I’m saying. I’m just pointing out where there could be improvement.
It wouldn’t count because it’s not cross platform, which is what we’re comparing!

I really don’t understand the defensiveness over this. It’s not difficult to understand:

There are very popular multiplayer games that are just not available on Mac, and that has an outsized impact on buyer preference.

Looking at Steamcharts, with Steam being the biggest platform by far (and with better Mac support than EGS, Battlenet, or Origin), of the top games most are multiplayer.

I understand that there are plenty of smaller titles that get a port, and that they might be great games. But if the goal is to break the perception that you can’t play games on MacOS, big titles are important.

Homy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
Sweden

It appears to be mostly because of the performance actually. It’s very CPU-intensive. On PS5/XBOX X the frame rate can drop to low 20 fps. Even with 4090 and DLSS it can drop to under 50 fps at 4K Max settings.

There are several Capcom games that are not ported to Mac so it’s not surprising. Mac ports also rarely are released at the same time as the other platforms so no surprise there. It’s about priority and releasing on the most selling platforms first. We’ll see if this year’s WWDC has any surprises.

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
I think it is a hype train issue. macOS doesn't tend to get day 1 release of big new AAA (and some AA) games. So by the time they do come to macOS, mainstream is talking about some other game (that macOS is missing).

I actually wonder how well Lies of P did considering there was very little advertisement of the game being on macOS as well as PC, Xbox, Playstation.

Maybe Apple needs to get screen time during the game awards, or do their own version of State of Play or Nintendo Direct.

thenewperson

macrumors 6502a
Mar 27, 2011
I thought about SF6, but I'm not convinced that fighting games do that well on PC to begin with.

Possibly. Still it’s an RE Engine game that didn’t show up at the same time the PC version did (hell, that was the story for the RE games too) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m hoping it does show up too though. I’d like to see how the Mac GPUs handle a modern fighting game.

Nugat Trailers

macrumors 6502
Dec 23, 2021

We are thrilled to share that over the next few weeks, the EA app will officially replace Origin as our primary Mac platform. A faster, more reliable, and more streamlined experience – it’s the best place for you to experience EA’s incredible games, services and content.

With the new streamlined design you will easily find the games and content you’re looking for and discover your new favorite games. With automatic game downloads and background updates you can ensure that your games are ready to play when you are.

Pressure

macrumors 603
May 30, 2006
Denmark

We are thrilled to share that over the next few weeks, the EA app will officially replace Origin as our primary Mac platform. A faster, more reliable, and more streamlined experience – it’s the best place for you to experience EA’s incredible games, services and content.

With the new streamlined design you will easily find the games and content you’re looking for and discover your new favorite games. With automatic game downloads and background updates you can ensure that your games are ready to play when you are.
All you can get from that is The Sims 4 and microtransactions 😂

Reactions: MRMSFC
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.