Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
A rainbow flag would have been better for those prison/jail moments in his life.

Keniff

macrumors 6502a
Dec 21, 2008
United Kingdom
wow. can anyone else here say they would get any logo on them? :eek:

Here's mine:

appletattoo.jpg

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
we've been down this road already, no?

There is or was another whole thread on this site somewhere last year or year before about someone getting an apple tattoo on his chest or neck or something and people wondering if it was fake because it was sort of ugly. Or really ugly.

YAWN... well i am too lazy to look it up tonight, sorry... and anyway that thread was starting to yearn for the wasteland just like this thread.

well i guess that was unkind. I am sorry.

hmm, the unremittingly rainy weather is clearly starting to etch over my normally sunny outlook on life. This keeps up into July, I gotta get one of those seasonal affective disorder light-lamps.

'night all...

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I don't know why I spotted that but why is the g in the title lowercase? Or why are the L and O not lowercase?

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas

That's nice Keniff. With the skin stretched out like that in the picture you can't even tell it's your scrotum. :D

Tattoo's are personal. To each their own. I'd like to think people take them seriously and put some thought into it, but I know some people don't and it doesn't matter anyway because it's their body and none of my business.

DoNoHarm

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2008
Maine
2 weeks later, the Apple lawyers send the dude a letter:

"uhm.. dude, we actually OWN that image."

Seriously, think about the litigation possibilities. Lets say the dude becomes a spokesperson for some hateful cause... I wonder if Apple can force him to get the tattoo changed...

Sir SpemzR

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2009
Inland Empire
seriously considering getting the Boston Red Sox' "Sox" logo on my forearm - SUPER FAN

Is that uncool?

NO WAY?! thats real cool man
im a Boston fan too...even went to 2 games at Fenway
(i live in CA.)

If you get it, i want to see pics :)

id get that tattooed on me too.

i wasnt saying its a bad thing but i was just wondering what people thought of logos on them :D

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
anyone else think the tattoo is terrible? not so much the idea of it, but the actual way it looks? I think I could of done a better job with a needle and a ink pen.

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
I don't know why I spotted that but why is the g in the title lowercase? Or why are the L and O not lowercase?

Because some people think it's cool to type in alternate lower case and upper case letters; whatever floats their boat I guess.

InvalidUserID

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2008
Palo Alto, CA
Corporate logo tattoo? Maybe if you were the CEO/founder of a company but otherwise, no.

Tattoos are supposed to be personal/unique. I have a garter upper thigh and really small in the back it says "Staring is impolite". :)

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
To each their own, but I would never get a logo tattooed on me. Not even the Apple logo. Not even the Maple Leafs logo.

I designed all of my tattoos. I'm just not a pick-the-tattoo-off-the-wall kind of guy. I think of them as my collection of personal art.

My next design is a little too complicated for me, so I'm going to get an artist's help in getting the concept just right.

I'm also still researching tattoo shops in LA, so if anyone has any recommendations......

Yeah, I got a little sidetracked.... so? :D

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
he only tattoo I'd get would be one of those fake sleeve tattoos I can put on to be tough and take off to be wholesome.

Somehow I have this idea a fake sleeve tattoo would look awesome if you're wearing a suit... Sort of a major contrast type of thing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.