Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mousouchop

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2008
New York
Moshi visor are perfect . I've used them for years .Expensive but worth every penny .
I love moshi products. Been a while since I bought one. I will keep an eye out for their mini 6 protectors.
The matte glass screen protector I’m using has been great. I’ve always wanted a glass screen for my iPad but needed the matte feature over glass. No finger prints and no glare at all. No grainy image either that I can tell or bother me.
Got a brand and/or image? I’m so gun shy on trying a replacement, given how bad this one is….

Reactions: Yptcn

scotsmandc

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2015
I love moshi products. Been a while since I bought one. I will keep an eye out for their mini 6 protectors.

Got a brand and/or image? I’m so gun shy on trying a replacement, given how bad this one is….

trust me it’s amazing. The fit could be better but not having it edge to edge helps with fitting cases.

OneGrit

macrumors member
May 12, 2021
Richmond, British Columbia
Update: seems like Power Support will be dropping protectors for the M6 soon. There were some unfinished listings that briefly appeared on their site over the weekend with prices of $24.95 a pack. Will be available in both crystal (glossy) and anti-glare (matte) finishes. Should be made in Japan.

Update: Japanese site says they are releasing on the 22nd. Unfinished pages have been removed from the US site

Last edited:
Reactions: mousouchop

NewZealandMatt

macrumors member
Dec 3, 2007
I bought the Timovo matte protector from Amazon – and I'd recommend avoiding it, it's junk. Matte coating is thick and sparsely enough applied that it actually doesn't reduce reflectivity or give you a 'paperlike' feel with the pencil. I let them know about the quality and they did refund my purchase, so their customer service is decent enough I guess.

Aniseedvan

macrumors 65816
May 14, 2012
UK
Got sent a promo email from ESR and browsing the website their paper feel one appears to be ready now. My paper like is due to be shipped (finally!) this week but I’m tempted to look at cancelling and getting the esr given how much I like it on my IPP.

*~Kim~*

macrumors 65816
May 6, 2013
UK
Techgear also do one, I had a lot of fingerprints on the unbranded iPad 3 cutdown by the time theirs appeared so decided to try Matte for the first time. I quite like it, although I don’t use the pencil. They’re affordable for users like me who might end up with some in the bin from time to time due to getting it wrong in applying.

allapon

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I just install the Paperlike glass screen protector on mine. It feels like Paperlike screen protector with the strength of glass screen protector. It is finger print magnet, but it is easy to clean by micro fiber.

Attachments

• 471113EF-F265-4126-B9B8-65DF853CE8A1.jpeg
    471113EF-F265-4126-B9B8-65DF853CE8A1.jpeg
    607.6 KB · Views: 90
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.