Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
No. I think I just got used to it over the years. I’ve had the bigger iPhone since the iPhone 6+. Had the 6+, 6S+, 7+, XS max, 11 pro max, 12 pro max and now 13 pro max. Before the bigger iPhones I had a couple of galaxy note phones. I just got used to using bigger phones over the years. I am a female with small hands but find the size and weight to be ok.

Cancelled
Dec 4, 2022
If you don't do lots of media consumption or gaming on your phone and you don't need the pro max's battery life, there is no reason you can't go for a 6.1 model. It is an improvement on portability and in your case might also help with ergonomics.

Mikeske

macrumors 6502
Jan 14, 2012
Washington
I never jumped up in to the larger size iPhone. My current daily phone is a 14 Pro with 512 GB of storage. The primary reason I got this size as I can easily one hand operate it. Having slightly smaller hands I just never cared for or even wanted the larger size as first off I have tried the larger size in the cell phone store and it was flat awful in the weight and absolutely was a two handed phone for me.

My wife is a tiny little gal and for her she thinks my 14 Pro is way to large and she has 13 mini with 256 GB of storage.

I think it is great with the various size phones from Apple do not like one size they have another

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.