Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Devil's Refugee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 14, 2007
Update via Software Update now available.
Not sure what's been updated but I can now access MobileMe iDisk files etc.

Dany M

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2007
Earth
I think you have to go to .mac in network for the update to show, it wont update if you have not touched it

netnothing

macrumors 68040
Mar 13, 2007
NH
I think you have to go to .mac in network for the update to show, it wont update if you have not touched it

That's what it did for my Mac Pro yesterday...had to go to System Prefs.....but I think they pulled the original for now because I can't get my MacBook to get the first one yet.

-Kevin

MM07

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
I just got it now as well. About an hour ago I downloaded the file that turns everything to MoMe. Oh well.

AnDi86

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2007
Ballymoney N.Ireland
Lol sorry misunderstanding there i should have worded my sentence alot better.

I know where to get the software updates from.

I meant to ask where do you live? maybe they are doing it regions at a time? Anyone from the UK got the update yet?

MM07

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
Lol sorry misunderstanding there i should have worded my sentence alot better.

I know where to get the software updates from.

I meant to ask where do you live? maybe they are doing it regions at a time? Anyone from the UK got the update yet?

Sorry. :D

I'm on the East Coast USA.

netnothing

macrumors 68040
Mar 13, 2007
NH
For anyone who has received the MobileMe software update(s), make sure you reboot so you can see this <sarcasm>wonderful icon</sarcasm> for your iDisk :eek:

-Kevin

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,929

bit_bucket

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2002
Summerville, SC
Nothing in the US Mid Atlantic regeon. I have yet to get any app for the mobileme. Can someone please post the direct link to the location where it is hosted? This may be an akadns location.

appleguy

macrumors 6502
Aug 23, 2002
Auckland, NZ
Gee I am in NZ

you know the first country in the world to get the iPhone 3G. (and yes I got one in my hot little hands.):cool:
I freaken want this update.. :mad:

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
No update for me - the people who are getting the MobileMe 1.1 update, did you download the original update from the XML file?

tallyho

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2004
UK
I'm in the UK and downloading it from Software Update now... (and I actually quite like the iDisk icon, no sarcasm required :D)
EDIT - at least I would if it showed up for me. I've relaunched the finder but still have the lame .Mac iDisk icon (weird looking blue globe on top of a hard drive, that is not to scale with the other drive icons on the desktop. Yuk. Going to reboot now for some purple MobileMe iDisk goodness)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.