Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

greenmymac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2007
Tulsa, Ok
I'm in the UK and downloading it from Software Update now... (and I actually quite like the iDisk icon, no sarcasm required :D)
EDIT - at least I would if it showed up for me. I've relaunched the finder but still have the lame .Mac iDisk icon (weird looking blue globe on top of a hard drive, that is not to scale with the other drive icons on the desktop. Yuk. Going to reboot now for some purple MobileMe iDisk goodness)

Can someone give me a link to apple server where this update is at

serviceover

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2008
.Mac still showing

In my system prefrences, .Mac is still showing...

software update shows that I'm up to date...

Installed iPhone 2.0 and between it and MobileMe, push is working fine..

Just my macs that are not updating . . . .

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
Got 1.1 here in California. Noticed upon restart of Mail it redownloaded everything from the MM IMAP server to Mail app.

Still no push Mail from desktop Mail app though. :(

Ol!ver

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2005
MobileMe's not setting up the email for me for some reason. No iDisk icons either.

Luap

macrumors 65816
Jul 5, 2004
UK here and nothing as well…

Ermm.. Im in the Uk also. Somethings up. My G4 powerbook saw the update right away. Just as it did with the original V1.0 version a couple of days ago too. My alu iMac however has never found either version so far :confused: Both macs are running the same OS and are on the same network.

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
No updates here in New York.

But it doesn't really matter to me because when I click .Mac it show my 60GB of iDisk space and everything.

iDisk works, I can sync, no issues with any of that.

MM07

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
I just checked my wife's iMac and the update is not there. It's weird because I got mine earlier on my MacBook.

FSUSem1noles

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I just checked my wife's iMac and the update is not there. It's weird because I got mine earlier on my MacBook.

The fact that people are trying to trouble shoot when Apple is most certainly having problems with MobileMe is just going to drive people crazy..

You may turn something off that needs to be on, it's just not working because Apple is having problems on their end..

As inconvenient as it might be, I'd give it 24-48hrs.. before trying any indepth trouble shooting..

drgrafix

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2008
New England
Nothing here in Massachusetts

Well, .Mac went down for me on Wednesday night, and I did check for software updates and MobileMe is not showing up. I haven't been able to send out a .Mac or anything in the way of a web gallery slide show since then. I also just checked Apple's site and under Downloads... MobileMe is not listed in the column on the left... where I'd expect it.

stagi

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2006
1.1 update just popped up on software update. Downloaded and installed.
no 1.1 for me on software update (I never even had the option to download 1.0) I hope they fix this soon so I can use the push contacts and cal. I have it all setup on my iPhone but nothing is synching.

blingo

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2008
Updated and installed fine for me, Icons have also changed on desktop and finder. Am in London.

drumpat01

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2004
Denton, TX
here is your download link for your MobileMe update.

Here

Use at your own risk. I did not install this and don't know if it works correctly.

I did not find this my self. I found it from someone else and reposted it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.