Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
I have used the Mous Limitless 5.0 on the 15 pm for a few days and like it so far. The floating buttons are clicky but easier to press and take some time to adjust. Fitment is very good, and the bowed design leaves a nice lip at the top and bottom for screen protection face down.

umbrokhan

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2016
England
I have used the Mous Limitless 5.0 on the 15 pm for a few days and like it so far. The floating buttons are clicky but easier to press and take some time to adjust. Fitment is very good, and the bowed design leaves a nice lip at the top and bottom for screen protection face down.
Did you get the new blue or green colour mous Case? I really like the new green fabric case from mous.

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
My first choice was the green (I guess the back plate is fabric? Hard to tell what the material is) and may get one when they come back in stock. I emailed customer support to see if they had any rough idea when the green would be back in stock and they could not provide a timeframe. Curiosity got the better of me and I ordered the speckled fabric (second choice). It’s actually a really clean look with just a bit of uniqueness. The walnut was a close third but ultimately decided against it.

Also $65-70USD is definitely on the pricey side for a case, and they are asking $100 for the green and blue on the website. I think that’s just too much. Amazon has had the blue for the 15 pro non max pop up for I think $65 intermittently. If the green had the same rubberized fabric back that the speckled has, and you could grab one at a discount or on Amazon it would be a top choice for sure.

Gridlink

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2023
I had the aramid version for my 15 Pro and liked everything about it. However it was just too expensive in comparison to the Spigen Enzo Aramid that was half the price when I pre-ordered it. I don't need more than one aramid style case so it got returned.

I would like to try the leather backed version if it was in the $45-50 range. At $65-70+ it's just too expensive compared to almost anything else on the market. Especially when it's entirely plastic with no metal or premium feeling parts/materials.

Surfsalot

macrumors 65816
Mar 18, 2023
I got my 14 pro aramid new for $50AUD, they are $135 now, I really like it but wouldn’t pay that much.

DR3MCLAREN

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2021
Calgary Canada
My 13 year old son only uses Mous cases. Hes a bit clumsy at times and the case saved his last two phones several times... to the point that he won't use any other case. They are a bit bulky for my liking but they are tough!

klspahr

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2013
Central PA
I have mous on my 15PM and it meets my needs. I had issues with most of the other cases I considered. I would buy it again. Yes, the price is high, but iPhone was not cheap either.

Tills13

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2023
been using one for a week now and love it. No bulky at all and has a much better grip than many other cases in its league

chillip

macrumors 68030
Mar 16, 2013
What’s with the camera ring? Some photos see it as full ring and others I see a sloped design. What gives?

aldo82

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2011
What’s with the camera ring? Some photos see it as full ring and others I see a sloped design. What gives?
Would appreciate an answer to this too. I often use the bottom camera ridge on cases as an extra support when holding by pushing my index finger against it. But it seems like there’s nothing there on the mous case?

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
Would appreciate an answer to this too. I often use the bottom camera ridge on cases as an extra support when holding by pushing my index finger against it. But it seems like there’s nothing there on the mous case?
They removed the lower edge of the camera ring on the smaller phones to make room for large MagSafe accessories. On the larger phones there is more room for accessories so they’ve left the full ring on those cases. I’m not sure that was a good design choice, but that’s the reason for the two designs.

Surfsalot

macrumors 65816
Mar 18, 2023
I have the 14 pro mous, I have no issues at all with no cut out

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
Green fabric is available on Amazon for the 15 pro (non max). The blue and green are briefly available sporadically, just check frequently if you are interested. Also lower price than mous website (65 vs 99usd).

freeagent

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2020
I used the Aramid case on my XS Max since day one. At first I threw it a few times like in the videos lol.. Four and a bit years later it has battle marks but is fully intact.

Reactions: Pepperfection

ryansebiz

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2008
We got the Mous Infinity Clear Case for iPhone 13 and the Mous Clarity 2.0 MagSafe Clear Case for iPhone 15 Pro. High quality, buttons feel great, and awesome drop protection (no damage to either iPhone after several drops). Highly recommended.

Reactions: SweetLou122

MrGrim999

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2023
So far I kept the Casetify Impact and Mous Limitless 5 speckled case for my 15PM. I ordered through Amazon for the expedited shipping and ended up returning it once but I think I'm gonna end up keeping the replacement. The buttons were way too sensitive and became annoying accidently waking/putting to sleep. The buttons on the replacement seem more firm so it was either a factory defect or maybe I got someone else's return and the buttons become more loose over time? I've had the new one for about 2 weeks now and I'm hoping there's no change bc I do like this case. Fits nice and tight, I like the way the ridges feel on the sides for better grip, and I really like that speckled fabric (whatever it is) which feels like a sorta rubbery mouse pad that won't slide across smooth surfaces.

Vishvendra

macrumors newbie
Nov 23, 2023
Mine came bent from the back. Is it supposed to be normal?
IMG_20231123_104719.jpg
IMG_20231123_104627.jpg
IMG_20231123_104610.jpg

Vishvendra

macrumors newbie
Nov 23, 2023
Yeah that’s pretty much normal. That bend straightens out as soon as you put it on the phone. It helps to keep the case tight as they stretch over time from taking it on and ofthan

Yeah that’s pretty much normal. That bend straightens out as soon as you put it on the phone. It helps to keep the case tight as they stretch over time from taking it on and ofs

umbrokhan

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2016
England
My first choice was the green (I guess the back plate is fabric? Hard to tell what the material is) and may get one when they come back in stock. I emailed customer support to see if they had any rough idea when the green would be back in stock and they could not provide a timeframe. Curiosity got the better of me and I ordered the speckled fabric (second choice). It’s actually a really clean look with just a bit of uniqueness. The walnut was a close third but ultimately decided against it.

Also $65-70USD is definitely on the pricey side for a case, and they are asking $100 for the green and blue on the website. I think that’s just too much. Amazon has had the blue for the 15 pro non max pop up for I think $65 intermittently. If the green had the same rubberized fabric back that the speckled has, and you could grab one at a discount or on Amazon it would be a top choice for sure.
On Amazon they was selling it for something like £55 green Fabric. When newly released. The green fabric was meant to copy Apple finewoven case style.

umbrokhan

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2016
England
Floating buttons are the best.
Finewoven have the best buttons.
Old Apple leather case have excellent buttons.
Mous buttons are also excellent.
All cases should have floating buttons.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.