Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

umbrokhan

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2016
England
IMG_0041.jpeg

umbrokhan

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2016
England
Is this Mous case the same material as the Speckled Fabric?
No, it doesn’t feel like speckled fabric or finewoven. Finewoven feels a lot better, better quality than green fabric. I only got it because of the colour, buttons and protection.

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
No, it doesn’t feel like speckled fabric or finewoven. Finewoven feels a lot better, better quality than green fabric. I only got it because of the colour, buttons and protection.
Would you say the speckled Fabric feels better?
Debating which Mous case to get, I just want the case that has the most grip, feels nice in the hands and doesn't hurt your fingers..especially when the Pro Max is a large phone.

umbrokhan

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2016
England
Would you say the speckled Fabric feels better?
Debating which Mous case to get, I just want the case that has the most grip, feels nice in the hands and doesn't hurt your fingers..especially when the Pro Max is a large phone.
Speckled Fabric has more grip. I don’t like black or very dark colours.

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
The case doesn’t hurt my fingers.
I don’t notice no pain using the phone case.
I don’t really nitpick.
Or make a mountain out of a molehill.
Fair enough
I think I am going to get the Mous as I need a case ASAP and I can get it tomorrow from Amazon. Just debating which Mous case to get.
Do you know much about the Clarity 2.0?

umbrokhan

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2016
England
Fair enough
I think I am going to get the Mous as I need a case ASAP and I can get it tomorrow from Amazon. Just debating which Mous case to get.
Do you know much about the Clarity 2.0?
Mous Clarity 2.0 buttons are hard to press.
Clear cases are more slippery. After a few days oil, and grease from hands can make it feel horrible. But everyone is different some people might not care about how hard the buttons are or how slippery the case is.

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
Mous Clarity 2.0 buttons are hard to press.
Clear cases are more slippery. After a few days oil, and grease from hands can make it feel horrible. But everyone is different some people might not care about how hard the buttons are or how slippery the case is.
That is a good point!
Clear cases are slippery

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.