Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

svenmany

macrumors demi-god
Jun 19, 2011
I've written to arn. I don't feel like I was begging. I hope I can renew at the legacy price. I know I didn't get a renewal reminder since I check spam every day. I guess MacRumors isn't responsible for notifying me in advance of expiration, but it is the industry norm with such a subscription.

The ads are insufferable. If I can't renew my legacy subscription, I would have to use this site with an ad blocker or just limit my visits.

It's funny - I feel less engaged, no longer having skin in the game.

svenmany

macrumors demi-god
Jun 19, 2011
I haven't heard anything back; it might take a while. If I ever hear back I'll post how it was resolved for me.

The only thing I miss is the removal of ads. I'm happy to just block those.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
I've written to arn. I don't feel like I was begging. I hope I can renew at the legacy price. I know I didn't get a renewal reminder since I check spam every day. I guess MacRumors isn't responsible for notifying me in advance of expiration, but it is the industry norm with such a subscription.

The ads are insufferable. If I can't renew my legacy subscription, I would have to use this site with an ad blocker or just limit my visits.

It's funny - I feel less engaged, no longer having skin in the game.

Check the upgrade page. The legacy option should appear.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.