Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jxyama

macrumors 68040
Apr 3, 2003
MacRAND said:
You do realize that these icons will tell you what they are if you simply "place" your cursor over them (without clicking), and the green/grey ball will tell you whether some one is offline/online. Try it on lots of the icons and buttons on the page.

good call. i had known that, but didn't have the patience... :p

i did try hovering my mouse over it to see if it was clickable and would lead some somewhere (like the "report to mod" icon) but didn't so, i took a wild guess...

MacRAND

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2003
Phoenix AZ USA
jxyama said:
good call. i had known that, but didn't have the patience... :p

i did try hovering my mouse over it to see if it was clickable and would lead some somewhere (like the "report to mod" icon) but didn't so, i took a wild guess...
In case you haven't noticed, there is a substantial lack of "patience" withing the walls of these forums. However, I absolutely love what arn has done for us.

Have you tried your favorite FONT instead of the "default" or even the ones listed when doing a reply. I've found about a dozen fonts not listed that really work. This is a sample of LINOTEXT which is one of my favorites.

If this sentence does not appear in as Courier font, then Adobe font must be in your FONT folder to have it render. I also found out that some of the unlisted fonts will not show in BOLD and other font styles, but then some will. ;) Color does not affect the type.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.