Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jaymc

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2012
Port Orchard, WA
Just an update on this power station/lamp ... has consistently powered four WATCHs (series 0,2,4 and 6) and three iPhones (6+, X and 11 Pro) with no problems. Never did use the keychain battery backup for the last two iPhones; too bulky and not needed.
Just curious, after all this time, how others finally resolved not getting their units and if they did, are they still in use.

h9826790

macrumors P6
Apr 3, 2014
Hong Kong
Just an update on this power station/lamp ... has consistently powered four WATCHs (series 0,2,4 and 6) and three iPhones (6+, X and 11 Pro) with no problems. Never did use the keychain battery backup for the last two iPhones; too bulky and not needed.
Just curious, after all this time, how others finally resolved not getting their units and if they did, are they still in use.
I have 2 Nudock, both are still in use. The Lamps of course are good, they are just simply LED.

The watch chargers all good, they are more durable than my Apple watches anyway. My wife, my daughter, and me all bought the very first gen Apple watch, and all watches are now dead (the battery swelled, which force the screen to detach).

Both Keychain batteries are dead (they are still working, but the capacity is ridiculously low now. So, practically unusable), which is expected, my wife use them quite alot.

One phone charger still working, the other is dead. Apparently is the cable's issue, but due to that cable's connector haven't use the standard lightening form factor, I cannot just swap in another cable to use the charging dock now. But the back USB port still fine. So, I can still use it to charge my phone.

I got my docks at very early stage. So, no need to resolve anything. But I've ordered Nudock mini as well, which never ship. I contacted AMEX, and they refund me after the "expected shipping month". And after that, I just walk away and never check their Kickstarter page again.

Reactions: jaymc
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.