Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MSM Hobbes

macrumors 6502
Aug 25, 2006
NE Hoosierana
I was curious also, but figured farmer's trucks, like postal vehicles, had steering on the right to aid in chores, like harvesting:p

Growing up in the MidWest in the Ozarks, and most of life on/around farms, don't ever recall seeing/hearing one as such. Don't mean 'tis not possible, but just kinda doubtful... :)

bretm

macrumors 68000
Apr 12, 2002
Growing up in the MidWest in the Ozarks, and most of life on/around farms, don't ever recall seeing/hearing one as such. Don't mean 'tis not possible, but just kinda doubtful... :)

How 'bout them mountains? Me thinks this is europe. They look european.

sonnys

macrumors member
Feb 24, 2006
stupid Stupid STUPID ads. Microsoft was trying to go for something abstract and iconic, like Apple, but the best they could do is "Wow"? Yet another "decision by committee" at Microsoft... bunch of bubble-heads with no clue of their target audience sit around a table and think, "yah WOW is such a cool idea, let's use it unless anyone has a better idea?".

Sadly, Microsoft probably paid some ad agency a million dollars to come up with this non-concept. Waste of good electrons.

iZealot

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2007
"WOW" factor is so much better sounding that the "Hello" :confused:

Everytime i see that "Hello" add i want to complete it by "Hello Moto".

The WOW commercial is much better in terms of the message.

This one goes to the Microsoft add:
WOW > Hello

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.