Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

katbel

macrumors 68040
Aug 19, 2009
VioletB.jpeg

Before the rain
CC Welcome

mollyc

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
"My Palette," mural by WRDSMTH for POW! WOW! Worcester 2018 at the Worcester Public Library Main Branch, 3 Salem Square, Worcester, MA 01608.

View attachment 2185282

Artist's verse on lower right corner of "My Palette":

This is my palette.
A mere
twenty-six
deep,
yet the
possibilities
are
infinite.

View attachment 2185284

Benches on Worcester Common, 99 Front Street, Worcester, MA 01608.

View attachment 2185288
what a fun mural! thanks for sharing, and I love the bench shadows.

Reactions: bondr006

katbel

macrumors 68040
Aug 19, 2009
Morning sun .jpeg
Last glimpse of some rays: we are going to dive into an atmospheric river for few days...hope the next theme will be water 😉

Happy Easter, Passover and any Holidays are you going to celebrate🌷🌷

Edited: cropped the bottom, as suggested

Last edited:

mollyc

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
View attachment 2186194 Last glimpse of some rays: we are going to dive into an atmospheric river for few days...hope the next theme will be water 😉

Happy Easter, Passover and any Holidays are you going to celebrate🌷🌷
next theme is nature, so you'll be okay. 😉

ps - i would crop out that bottom black bit; i assume it's a railing, but it just cuts off the photo too much.

Reactions: katbel and bondr006

mollyc

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
Reactions: bondr006

bondr006

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2010
Cary, NC - My Name is Rob Bond
I applaud you being up so early. I suppose that come from so many years in the military!
Thanks Molly! Military discipline is probably part of it, but I was always the one that got up and got Matthew off to school, and more recently for the past 2 1/2 years, my parents got up around 5am and I got up every morning to make their breakfast for them. I miss mom and dad.
Hearts - Transparent.png

• Love
Reactions: mollyc

tizeye

macrumors 68040
Jul 17, 2013
Orlando, FL
what are the fuzzy white birds? they are fun looking. i am thinking maybe a type of egret?
Young egrets just beyond the hatchling stage but not ready to fly yet. Was late this year so more developed, but adult egrets have a very elaborate mating flume.

As a side note, neighbors of the park complained and the city cut down some of the trees, but not all as you still have to be careful where you park if you don't want a decorated car. The birds still come, but now they have expanded across the street into trees in the whiner's yard. About half were taken from the sidewalk along their property. The osprey id downtown Winter Park with a nest platform on top of a utility pole. I was on the 5th floor (top floor) of a parking garage directly across the 2 lane street - sidewalk to sidewalk. While the top floor has cable rails, the corner and middle is built up wall that I can set up behind and at an angle for tree background rather than nearby buildings.

Adults from 2020 in the same park... I think that year I used a painters pole (and telephoto lens) for the elevated shot with the camera controlled remotely on the phone.
Kraft Azelia Garden - 2500px-32.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.