Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mollyc

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
Here the same excuse as last week. I think about the p52 project every week but can't seem to find the time and patience to go out with a camera. Still making triangles every day: home->work->hospital->home
I'm sorry Molly.
you don't have to be sorry! this project is individual to everyone...just shoot what you can when you are able, and share later if you want. ❤️

oblomow

macrumors 601
Apr 14, 2005
Netherlands
Thank you for the encouraging words. You made me go into the kitchen and shoot the flowers of a succulent plant.

67aaec13ccea7eb5989b4481ae52.jpg

cogi0490

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
Germany
shared17.jpeg
inspired by @mollyc I tried to get also some ICM pictures yesterday. I did not read much about ICM (only shake the camera while having a slower shutter speed 😂) but if I compare it to Mollys pictures there is some room for more shaking.

harshar

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2022
they are so cute! are you actually keeping them?
Yes ! They are still here :)

My cousin (who brought them from another village) and his wife have decided to keep them, for now . They are figuring out the logistics and time demands it comes with. We have let them out in the open yard now. Earlier, it was only inside the gated area of the house.

• Love
Reactions: mollyc
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.