Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

James2943

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 23, 2017
Making the most awaited jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 possible, Pangu going to release the updated tool to the public. Taking the time at recently held Technology Conference 2017, team Pangu has delivered some strong evidence showing Cydia for iOS 10.3.1 which also to imply that Pangu is longer silent in the chapters. So read the complete review of Pangu Download 10.3.1 or pangu 10.3.1 in parallel to what the conference has revealed and also with what to keep wait for in the imminent days.

The pictures and video have published through Chinese blogging site "Weibo" which clearly show Pangu screening jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 on iPhone 7. Although these have not surfed from Pangu own channel, the things we see can be taken for true. Although it is not 100% verified of a tool launch, the facts we see are supposed in a position of soon public launch. So it is only for a little wait again.

pangucon.jpg

As to the picture evidence it shows iPhone 7 jailbreak running iOS 10.3.1 in the screen. So it is with bonus cheers to know that iPhone 7 jailbreak is no longer unreachable which was sadly restricted in the previous Yalu download. And for more, the coming tool will also only for 64-bit category powered 10.3 and 10.3.1 even if iOS 10.3.1 allowed download for iPhone 5 and above, iPad 4 and above together with iPod Touch and up models. Although with the possibility for more changes in prior the final release, keep these tool conditions in mind for fine groundwork.
ios-10.3.1-jailbreak-tweet.jpg

Pangu 10.3.1 will release next week for jailbreak iOS 10.3-10.3.1 on iPhone 7. Keep in touch with us.
(Cydiamate)

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Making the most awaited jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 possible, Pangu going to release the updated tool to the public. Taking the time at recently held Technology Conference 2017, team Pangu has delivered some strong evidence showing Cydia for iOS 10.3.1 which also to imply that Pangu is longer silent in the chapters. So read the complete review of Pangu Download 10.3.1 or pangu 10.3.1 in parallel to what the conference has revealed and also with what to keep wait for in the imminent days.

The pictures and video have published through Chinese blogging site "Weibo" which clearly show Pangu screening jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 on iPhone 7. Although these have not surfed from Pangu own channel, the things we see can be taken for true. Although it is not 100% verified of a tool launch, the facts we see are supposed in a position of soon public launch. So it is only for a little wait again.

pangucon.jpg

As to the picture evidence it shows iPhone 7 jailbreak running iOS 10.3.1 in the screen. So it is with bonus cheers to know that iPhone 7 jailbreak is no longer unreachable which was sadly restricted in the previous Yalu download. And for more, the coming tool will also only for 64-bit category powered 10.3 and 10.3.1 even if iOS 10.3.1 allowed download for iPhone 5 and above, iPad 4 and above together with iPod Touch and up models. Although with the possibility for more changes in prior the final release, keep these tool conditions in mind for fine groundwork.
ios-10.3.1-jailbreak-tweet.jpg

Pangu 10.3.1 will release next week for jailbreak iOS 10.3-10.3.1 on iPhone 7. Keep in touch with us.
(Cydiamate)
As the moderators would say, "Please join the discussion here: https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...jailbreak-release-expected-in-a-week.2043216/"

Reactions: Applejuiced

bbrks

macrumors 65816
Dec 17, 2013
Relax people.......lets hope they make it, we will all know soon enough :)

Tig Bitties

macrumors 603
Sep 6, 2012
Well iOS 11 developer beta preview is just a few weeks away right ? Maybe that will have a dark theme mode ?

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
Logically, one would think if Pangu were gonna release (and on a technical level, ready to release) the 10.3.1 JB they'd do it in the next few days to next week, to have as many people on it as people while 10.3.1 is still being signed

One would also think if 10.3.2 were vulnerable in the same way 10.3.1 were, you'd hear some boasting update from Pangu

--

Here's to hoping for at the very least news this week, if not a release!

But my expectations are none at this point, I think someone pointed out accurately that Pangu isn't historically cryptic about releases, and though they did show 10.3.1 JB at a private event and we have projector/demo pics, and some Chinese stuff to translate, perhaps that is just to show they are still active and have their chops, (for iOS 11 JB, last minute iOS 10 life cycle JB release, etc) since a lot of people wonder whether anyone or any group is still actively doing anything JB related, or if the scene is entirely dead especially after Luca peacing out, and being the only one to date to put out iOS 10 jb.. but then again, ONLY Pangu put out all three, and two actively signed, JB releases for IOS 9- 9.0.2, 9.1, and 9.3.3

It's also interesting to think how dead this all would have been, without the will of Pangu incorporating Stefan Esser's exploits from his training class, for iOS 9 iirc.

And, without Project Zero team that does Google exploits+Ian Beer, how we'd be up creek for iOS 10 (even though Luca still did a lot of additional 'heavy lifting')

By some small miracles, the game has stayed alive!

Last edited:

FLYING SE7EN

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
So with 10.3.2 released, anyone know the typical length of time the signing window for 10.3.1 stays open? A week? Less? I hope not less....

Keeping my fingers crossed for Pangu to release...

Reactions: Tig Bitties

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
I'm still on 9.3.3. I didn't have access to a PC when the 10 JB dropped so I missed the boat with that.

I want to update to iOS 10 but I'm not about to update until there's a JB 100%.

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
I'm still on 9.0.2 JB on my iPad Mini 2 and my 6+.

I have the 10.2 JB on my 6S. I'm in no hurry for another JB although I would love to have my 6S+ and iPad Pro jailbroken again. I messed up the JB on the Pro and had to restore to 10.2.1 and I gave up the JB on the 6S+ when 10.3 came out but went back to 10.2.1 after a few days.

trymph

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2017
I'm still on 9.0.2 JB on my iPad Mini 2 and my 6+.

I have the 10.2 JB on my 6S. I'm in no hurry for another JB although I would love to have my 6S+ and iPad Pro jailbroken again. I messed up the JB on the Pro and had to restore to 10.2.1 and I gave up the JB on the 6S+ when 10.3 came out but went back to 10.2.1 after a few days.

I only want to airplay my ipad air to my tv aspect ratio and read that "displayout" app only thing out there. now i find that i need jb to use it and managed to revert to 10.3.1....still waiting. anyone know about
'promethius" as seen on utube?:

How to Downgrade iOS 10.3 / 10.2.1 To iOS 10.2 With Prometheus & SHSH2 (Tutorial)

will this work and are these shsh2 files out there for non-itunes ios revesion to 10.2?

comments plz thx

Reactions: AccenT

Manatlt

macrumors 6502a
Aug 26, 2013
London, UK
I only want to airplay my ipad air to my tv aspect ratio and read that "displayout" app only thing out there. now i find that i need jb to use it and managed to revert to 10.3.1....still waiting. anyone know about
'promethius" as seen on utube?:

How to Downgrade iOS 10.3 / 10.2.1 To iOS 10.2 With Prometheus & SHSH2 (Tutorial)

will this work and are these shsh2 files out there for non-itunes ios revesion to 10.2?

comments plz thx

Downgrading is possible if you already have 10.2 SHSH2 blobs for your device.

If you don't have 10.2 SHSH2 blobs for your device then you're out of luck and the method you posted will not work as Apple stopped signing 10.2.

trymph

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2017
Downgrading is possible if you already have 10.2 SHSH2 blobs for your device.

If you don't have 10.2 SHSH2 blobs for your device then you're out of luck and the method you posted will not work as Apple stopped signing 10.2.

i was afraid of that but unsure if the shsh2 blob was device specific which i guess youre saying is the case....well ill make sure i save my 10.3.1 shsh blob while i can and hold my breath for a jb to come....if you know of any apple sanctioned 4:3 aspect ratio airplay fullscreen atv3 adapter app please let me know. i just want to see full screen facetime on my bravia tv atv3 for my grandchildren on the other side of the country....maybe to look into another vid chat platform via browser instead. seems silly to gather around the small ipad in the family room when the tv is right there infront of us too....

thx!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.