Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipos

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2011
shall see how many pages this thread will last before jailbreak is out

Tig Bitties

macrumors 603
Sep 6, 2012
Is there even a snowballs chance in hell, a iOS 10.3xx Jailbreak comes out before iOS 11 is official in September ?

tehreflex

macrumors 6502
Jul 30, 2009
Probably not. I think jailbreaking is dead. The original "team" is gone. Taig up and vanished. Pangu is a security research company now I believe, so they're just looking for cash from Apple. Luca released a half ass beta JB.

There's really nothing going on now in the jailbreak world.

Reactions: Tig Bitties

Tig Bitties

macrumors 603
Sep 6, 2012
Probably not. I think jailbreaking is dead. The original "team" is gone. Taig up and vanished. Pangu is a security research company now I believe, so they're just looking for cash from Apple. Luca released a half ass beta JB.

There's really nothing going on now in the jailbreak world.

Thx, pretty much what I thought. The glory JB days are history.

redbeard331

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
Boggles the mind to think with how popular the iPhone is around the world, that nobody on Earth is working on jailbreaks anymore.

Reactions: Tig Bitties

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
Boggles the mind to think with how popular the iPhone is around the world, that nobody on Earth is working on jailbreaks anymore.
The days of bored teenager hackers exploiting weak OS are long gone.. Anyone skilled and experienced enough to crack a highly refined and secured iOS like ours is likely too busy making six figure salary or working with any random government to take over the world...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.