Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

weycon

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2018
Issue finally solved into the IOS 12.1.1 Beta 2, but device removed are still present and I don't know how to remove it.

mlody

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2012
Windy City
I am also having same problem. I got iphone and ipad. When i enable screen time on both my ipad’s name gets reset to just “iPad” even though the corrct name is completely different.

jessebkr87

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2016
I am also having same problem. I got iphone and ipad. When i enable screen time on both my ipad’s name gets reset to just “iPad” even though the corrct name is completely different.

Which iOS version are you on?

bizzy045

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2011
How is this still present in iOS 13.1. I can still see 3 old devices that shouldn’t be there. They are not under my products under settings. Has anyone found a way to fix ScreenTime showing old devices?

Tkdmdc

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2019
I had this problem. I still had the old devices to signed in as my own iCloud account (previously were kids). Then turned off screen time and signed out of iCloud and then fully wiped the phones. Then, I backed up and completely wiped my own phone and restored. The silly old devices that had been stuck for two years are finally gone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.