Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gagee

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2019
Not available for the 15 Pro Max on the US Amazon site, but it is for the 15 Pro.

I’m thoroughly enjoying the Frosted, myself. Especially now that I’ve got the button setup I was looking for. My titanium button set arrived yesterday, so now I’ve got the matte black camera ring, orange action button, and titanium buttons. Plays perfectly with my Apple Watch Ultra.

i just checked the us site and it show that they have it.

Reactions: KentuckyHouse

DennisdeWit

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2016
The Netherlands
Not available for the 15 Pro Max on the US Amazon site, but it is for the 15 Pro.

I’m thoroughly enjoying the Frosted, myself. Especially now that I’ve got the button setup I was looking for. My titanium button set arrived yesterday, so now I’ve got the matte black camera ring, orange action button, and titanium buttons. Plays perfectly with my Apple Watch Ultra.
It is available for the Pro Max.

REBEL Clear Case for iPhone 15 Pro Max [Crystal Series Gen-5] Strong MagSafe Compatible, Anti-Scratch, Non-Yellowing, Protective Shockproof Bumpers, Metal Lens & Buttons, 6.7 Inch Phone 2023 (Black) https://www.amazon.com/REBEL-Compatible-Anti-Scratch-Non-Yellowing-Protective/dp/B0CNJ1VC1H

I have ordered one from Amazon US, with shipping to Netherlands on Monday. It’s not the cheapest case, but I really don’t like what my dbrand Ghost case is looking now. It is so scratched.

Attachments

• IMG_0956.jpeg
    IMG_0956.jpeg
    616.7 KB · Views: 63

Delorean2006

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2012
Does anyone have the weight of the gen 5 crystal with the black borders? I’m curious if it’s lighter than the frosted and aramid versions. I know the full crystal case is 46g for the 15 pro max.

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
It is available for the Pro Max.

REBEL Clear Case for iPhone 15 Pro Max [Crystal Series Gen-5] Strong MagSafe Compatible, Anti-Scratch, Non-Yellowing, Protective Shockproof Bumpers, Metal Lens & Buttons, 6.7 Inch Phone 2023 (Black) https://www.amazon.com/REBEL-Compatible-Anti-Scratch-Non-Yellowing-Protective/dp/B0CNJ1VC1H

I have ordered one from Amazon US, with shipping to Netherlands on Monday. It’s not the cheapest case, but I really don’t like what my dbrand Ghost case is looking now. It is so scratched.
Taking this off topic. I have the ghost and love it! Yeah, it’s scuffed and scratched up, albeit nothing deep. It adds character and you can barely see them when the case is on the phone.

We get an updated one in April!

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.

i just checked the us site and it show that they have it.

Ah, you’re right. It threw me off because it’s listed as “Screen Protector Install Kit”.

675827857e64abffe1a9b38b8c819217.jpg

Reactions: gagee

DennisdeWit

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2016
The Netherlands
Taking this off topic. I have the ghost and love it! Yeah, it’s scuffed and scratched up, albeit nothing deep. It adds character and you can barely see them when the case is on the phone.

We get an updated one in April!
Yes, but I got mine from Dutch eBay. So I’ll need to pay the guys import costs, new taxes and such. I decided it’s better to go for a PhoneRebel. Probably the better option.

My Ghost Case is falling apart along the sides. I can see the glue between the glass and the black side. I like the idea, but the execution is not great.

I hope the PhoneRebel will be better. We will see. It was a costly case, though.

Reactions: walds11

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
Yes, but I got mine from Dutch eBay. So I’ll need to pay the guys import costs, new taxes and such. I decided it’s better to go for a PhoneRebel. Probably the better option.

My Ghost Case is falling apart along the sides. I can see the glue between the glass and the black side. I like the idea, but the execution is not great.

I hope the PhoneRebel will be better. We will see. It was a costly case, though.
Gotcha. I have been using my ghost almost daily since early November and no issues.

Juicy Yuuji

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2024
Anyone here with a Natural Titanium/White Titanium phone with a Frosted Gen-5 willing to share pictures of how it looks with the full Blue Titanium kit?

DennisdeWit

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2016
The Netherlands
My PhoneRebel Crystal Black came in today. My first impression: buttons are great, feels more sturdy than the dbrand Ghost Case, I like the grip at the sides. The back is very clear. I also think it will protect the phone enough. I think it’s a keeper. :)

IMG_2138.jpeg IMG_2139.jpeg

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.