Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
iPhone7 .. These photo albums that are forced on us; Places, People .. Is there any way to hide them? I like the album view but wish those folders weren't taking up half the screen. I just wish I could delete them or rearrange in Album view to push them to the bottom. Any tips?

Sparxxx

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2009
Unfortunately not at the moment. Would love to get rid of those functions too... Just simply add the option to disable them.

netnothing

macrumors 68040
Mar 13, 2007
NH
Seriously right? Same with Photos on Sierra. I'm getting tired of Apple dumbing down their apps to a point where we can't simply have an option to disable a feature.

-Kevin

Reactions: Sparxxx

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
Seriously right? Same with Photos on Sierra. I'm getting tired of Apple dumbing down their apps to a point where we can't simply have an option to disable a feature.

-Kevin
Or In THEIR humble opinion..making them 'smarter' because they can do all these fancy things, and of course we want everything that an app CAN do right? WRONG. sigh. It drives me nuts. I'm pissy today because I can't just plug my phone into the computer and move photos back and forth. Sure I "can" but I'm stuck with albums uploaded that I can't edit or delete without hassle of overwriting. I have a system and I can live with it, but it means all my albums are "from my pc" .. I'm not about to upload 150 photos and tag them the way the new ios says I can, just to get them in albums

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.