Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chuckeee

macrumors 68000
Aug 18, 2023
Southern California
IMG_0842.jpeg

Ish

macrumors 68020
Nov 30, 2004
UK
Nice to see you posting pictures again. Covent Garden used to be one of my favourite spots when I lived in London. That and Camden. But I suspect it’s changed a lot in the time since I lived there.
Hi AFB, you're always very kind with your comments, thank you. I don't always get out very much to take photos worth sharing and then I tend to stay quiet! I like Covent Garden as well. I've only been to Camden Locks once but it's very photogenic. I'm off on a monochrome workshop with Kevin Mullins on 17 May in London so trying to do a bit of extra walking in preparation!

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Hi AFB, you're always very kind with your comments, thank you. I don't always get out very much to take photos worth sharing and then I tend to stay quiet! I like Covent Garden as well. I've only been to Camden Locks once but it's very photogenic. I'm off on a monochrome workshop with Kevin Mullins on 17 May in London so trying to do a bit of extra walking in preparation!
Do enjoy your workshop. My camera is gathering dust I’m afraid.

• Sad
Reactions: Ish

oldBCguy

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2021
Burnaby, BC, Canada
they are fabric orchids 🙃
Thanks Molly ... looks like I was well-taken by someone's April Fools gag. I was suspicious of the situation, and should have checked it out more -- with my hands!! I've added an update to my original post -- sorry to everyone for the mistake -- I would never have posted the photo, as I did, if I had known at the time, the "plant" was not real.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.