Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Darmok N Jalad

macrumors 603
Sep 26, 2017
Tanagra (not really)
Revisiting some old photos.
P1001973.jpg

ovbacon

Suspended
Feb 13, 2010
Tahoe, CA
View attachment 2225978
A very sad dog, reflecting upon dog's life when your favourite person has left for few days
OMG.... my wife was just on a week long vacation and I was home with the dogs, we have a hospitality business so we can not travel both during high season, and my oldest dog was just moopy all the time like I wasn't providing a party every freaking day ;)

iMyke

macrumors regular
May 6, 2020

Tobacco hornworm​

Commonly known as the Carolina sphinx moth and the tobacco hawk moth (as adults) and the tobacco hornworm and the Goliath worm (as larvae), it is closely related to and often confused with the very similar tomato hornworm (Manduca quinquemaculata); the larvae of both feed on the foliage of various plants of the family Solanaceae.
Tomato hornworms have eight V-shaped white markings with no borders; Tobacco hornworms have seven white diagonal lines with a black border. Additionally, Tobacco hornworms have red horns, while tomato hornworms have dark blue or black horns.[2] A mnemonic to remember the markings is tobacco hornworms have straight white lines like cigarettes, while tomato hornworms have V-shaped markings (as in "vine-ripened" tomatoes).
IMG_1145_0702_06302023_LCDdiffVer2_t7i.jpg

katbel

macrumors 68040
Aug 19, 2009
OMG.... my wife was just on a week long vacation and I was home with the dogs, we have a hospitality business so we can not travel both during high season, and my oldest dog was just moopy all the time like I wasn't providing a party every freaking day ;)
Yeah, 🙄I know: kids, husband and dog and
you didn't see the kitties yet... Then you wonder when you read the news
"Woman disappeared after telling family : going to post a letter" ...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.