Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OneBar

Suspended
Dec 2, 2022
Hobby within a hobby.
Crummy photo, fun kit. I may see about actually setting up a shoot with the K70, possibly outside or something when it's finally completed.

2023-11-25 20.34.50.jpg

C0ncreteBl0nde

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2023
Rural America
Whenever the University of Oregon Ducks play football, my sister, my BIL, my brother, and myself (all Alums) watch the game on tv from our different locations and communicate via text message. Last Friday night was a late game and when it was over and we had satisfactorily put the OSU Beavers away to head to the Pac-12 Championship, my sister told us there was a full moon and went outside to take a picture of it, which she then sent to the rest of us. This encouraged ALL of us to do the same so we each had four photos of the full moon taken from different locations around the Pacific Northwest. This is my photo outside my living room window:

fullmoon - 1.jpeg

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
Whenever the University of Oregon Ducks play football, my sister, my BIL, my brother, and myself (all Alums) watch the game on tv from our different locations and communicate via text message. Last Friday night was a late game and when it was over and we had satisfactorily put the OSU Beavers away to head to the Pac-12 Championship, my sister told us there was a full moon and went outside to take a picture of it, which she then sent to the rest of us. This encouraged ALL of us to do the same so we each had four photos of the full moon taken from different locations around the Pacific Northwest. This is my photo outside my living room window:

View attachment 2317403

Hoping my Huskies beat your Ducks! :p

• Haha
Reactions: C0ncreteBl0nde

oldBCguy

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2021
Burnaby, BC, Canada
.. memories!! I had one for several years back when I lived in Halifax ... we shared some fun times together. It was a female, and loved to check out and share my dinners each day -- both in the making and eating!! She flew down from her cage one day and landed right in the middle of my mashed potatoes and fish fillet ... she took a nibble or two of fish, and then left!! :)

Reactions: AppleKarma
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.