Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedBeans

macrumors 68040
May 6, 2004
What's Your Favorite Posish
zync said:
Welcome back!? and good bye?....

if they knew it was you why didn't they ban you sooner? maybe they had no proof....oh well, we missed you...or at least some of us did....sorry I haven't seen you on FM lately....I've been kind of extremely busy...

BTW, the easiest way to do desat is to copy the layer (to maintain the original color below) desaturate the new layer and apply a layer mask....there's an even easier approach that was in last month's photoshop user but I don't have it with me....I'll post the technique later...

cant wait....

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
yahooz said:
k apparently i was too vague with my reply... i am tazo/daniel... apparently all the mods have known for a while now.. :eek:

i got banned, but really liked MR and the atmosphere, so i made a new account so i could post my work to this thread -- i dont think i have posted outside the community forums.

i just thought i could continue to add something to MR -- despite my having been banned...

oh, sorry 'bout that. i was wondering what you been up to. nice to have you back... oh, i noticed you've been banned... that sucks. it was nice to see you photos again.

peace.

robotrenegade

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2002
Greenville,SC
This isn't the greatest picture but it has a good statement.
Taken with a Canon S500.

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 137

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
Moxiemike said:
Actually, you're 100% wrong! The easiest way of course, is to use the history brush in photoshop! Make a snapshot in the history palette, desaturate, select the color snapshot thumbnail in the history palette and use the history brush to paint in the color. Easy peasy!

example:

snip

I love you!
Such fun! :p

IMG_1905.jpg

fuzzwud

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2004
Houston
st. stephens cathedral in vienna

this is a prolonged exposure on my Nike FE with my 28 mm Nikkor lens.

the lighting was very dim originally so no flash was used. the blurs are people walking around.

Attachments

• Wien-Ststephens.jpg
    Wien-Ststephens.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.