Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chewbaccapits

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2001
Torrance, Californizzel
too easy???

Attachments

• modify.jpg
    modify.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 436

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
Not the best work, but you get the idea ;) ... edit: it's not a repost... it's my second option :)

Attachments

• Jackoadj.jpg
    Jackoadj.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 267

TwitchOSX

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2002
Southern Oregon
Much better...

I have always liked the way Fark does the photoshop's better than the way they did them here. I like these better. Good job submitters.

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
über cool

This is really fun - I like all 3 of the Michel Jackson ones, and I like the Leftovers Plastic wrap one. Lightning Effects is cool too - and all the rest! :)

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
iLikeMyiMac said:
With the approval of MudBug I'm starting a new type of photoshop thread. Instead there is no source pic, so photoshops will be around a general topic. I got this idea from a photoshop thread at Fark.com

How would you use Photoshop tools and filters in the real world?

Thanks, it brought a smile to a otherwise hard day from a PS CS and InD CS user. Maybe could a thread for InDesign users?

iLikeMyiMac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
St. Louis
Chip NoVaMac said:
Thanks, it brought a smile to a otherwise hard day from a PS CS and InD CS user. Maybe could a thread for InDesign users?
You might want to put a verb in that second sentence but since you've had a hard day I'll let it slide. ;)
You could start a thread for InDesign users but I assume more people have photoshop or gimp than indesign so the number of contributions might be lacking.
I'd be happy to see an Indesign since I don't have much of an idea of what it can do, the most I know about it is that its a publishing app for layout and design.

BrianKonarsMac

macrumors 65816
Apr 28, 2004
funny stuff i like the Fo' Fizzle shortcut, command-weed :D.

my favorite is the Jennifer Love Hewitt one with the Fill option....drool...

aus_dave

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2004
Chip NoVaMac said:
For the life of me I'm not sure what an InDesign thread would involve :confused:.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so Photoshop is well suited to things like this. If you do come up with an idea for an InDesign thread I'd be interested.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.