Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iLikeMyiMac

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2004
St. Louis
The source pic quality isn't too good.

Attachments

• helpjobs.jpg
    helpjobs.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 832

Doctor Q

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
maya said:
Should it not read:

"As mentioned on ThinkSecret." :)
When Apple had the "As Seen" boxes manufactured, they expected Think Secret to post the photos that Apple purposely leaked to them in order to generate interest. But Think Secret didn't want to get in trouble so they didn't post the photos after all, leaving Apple looking silly with those boxes. Don't blame me; I only report the news.

maya

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2004
somewhere between here and there.
Doctor Q said:
When Apple had the "As Seen" boxes manufactured, they expected Think Secret to post the photos that Apple purposely leaked to them in order to generate interest. But Think Secret didn't want to get in trouble so they didn't post the photos after all, leaving Apple looking silly with those boxes. Don't blame me; I only report the news.

Nice Quick cover. ;) :)

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
maya said:
Then you would see the back of Balmer's head. :p ;) :D
I'm quite sure that's not what Stampyhead meant when he said "quick and dirty"...

BTW, thanks for the wonderful mental image there. :eek: :D

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
jsw said:
My guestimated time until the one with the mini itself is transformed into Steve holding Balmer's head: approximately 30 minutes.

** waits, check link often **
Perhaps more appropriately he should be holding Nick Ciarelli's head, since I'm sure that's what Steve was wanting to do as he announced the Mac mini. I'll need to find a good pic.

Dan H

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2004
Alberta, Canada
I should be studing for diplomas... but I just had to chime in.

My humble play on words, the iMach. iMac, iMach.... get it? :rolleyes:

/daniel

Attachments

• imach.jpg
    imach.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 777

Toppa G's

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2003
The exurbs, MN
snkTab said:
The footnote on apple.com is wrong
Ha! That's clever. :D
Just when I needed a hand...

EDIT: Decided to add one of my own:
I foresee...the ability to express one's digital life...it is called..iLife!
(Okay, so not that great. Better in my head, as usual)

Attachments

• jobs1 copy.jpg
    jobs1 copy.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 712

3Memos

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2005
First it was the iPod, then the Mac, now the PowerBook....

Attachments

• jobs4.jpg
    jobs4.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 128

3Memos

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2005
2 months later, at a Microsoft Developer's meeting, CTO Bill Gates intros the next media center PC...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 805

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
3Memos said:
2 months later, at a Microsoft Developer's meeting, CTO Bill Gates intros the next media center PC...

When asked about all the feline references in the suprisingly early release of Longhorn, Steve Balmer nonchallantly replied, "I've always been a cool cat. This software is just a reflection of my inner being." :D

dvdh

macrumors 6502
Apr 6, 2004
MWSF: Apple releases the first of their new small kitchen appliance line: iToast. To begin shipping on Jan 22. Also rumored in the works are products with the names iNuke, iSteam, and iSuck, suggesting the extent of Apple's commitment to the home lifestyle market.

Attachments

• jobs1.jpg
    jobs1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 143

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
dvdh said:
MWSF: Apple releases the first of their new small kitchen appliance line: iToast. To begin shipping on Jan 22. Also rumored in the works are products with the names iNuke, iSteam, and iSuck, suggesting the extent of Apple's commitment to the home lifestyle market.
Nice. But what's the upgrade cost for a dual slice model? I'm assuming it's not user-installable.

dvdh

macrumors 6502
Apr 6, 2004
emw said:
Nice. But what's the upgrade cost for a dual slice model? I'm assuming it's not user-installable.

Apple marketing research indicated that home users would have little interest in upgrading to a two slice model. However, for those who expect more performance from their toaster, Apple is rumored to be developing a new Pro line of tools. Industry insiders expect these products to include a two and four slice toaster, aptly named PowerToast 2 and PowerToast 4. These models are rumored to be Apple's first offerings in the yet to be unveiled Apple CulinaryPro line. Expected release is sometime in the early second half of 2005.

Below is an artist's rendition of the new products could look like.

Attachments

• powertoast2.jpg
    powertoast2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 111
  • powertoast4.jpg
    powertoast4.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 101
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.