Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
Clearly had to many beers if you think that’s a photo!

My god man, hahaha, I normally don't spend these kind of cycles on this sort of thing but I'm a little worried about you ... o_O

I was asking if he shot the posted photo, i.e., the photo below, which is a real photo of a glass of beer, the beer can from which it was poured and IN THE BACKGROUND a painting of a dog.

download.jpg

I asked because it was VERY CLEVER to stage a photo of beer that uses a dog as part of the can design, with a painting/print of a dog in the background.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
My god man, hahaha, I normally don't spend these kind of cycles on this sort of thing but I'm a little worried about you ... o_O

I was asking if he shot the posted photo, i.e., the photo below, which is a real photo of a glass of beer, the beer can from which it was poured and IN THE BACKGROUND a painting of a dog.

View attachment 925002

I asked because it was VERY CLEVER to stage a photo of beer that uses a dog as part of the can design, with a painting/print of a dog in the background.
Just messing with you. As a photographer I love it when people take the time to stage a photograph properly.

pachyderm

macrumors G4
Jan 12, 2008
Smyrna, TN
OMG, hahaha, nice concept to the composition :D

I meant the actual image posted, not the painting in the background of the image silly :D
A friend, online, starting painting other people's pets out of boredom during the first month of quarantine.

I submitted our girl Wiley...

1592519641982.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Scepticalscribe

pachyderm

macrumors G4
Jan 12, 2008
Smyrna, TN
1596277243771.png

Hi - Wire hi-pitch mosaic ipa

I bought a 4 pack for $6.99, that's £5.93.

Pretty inexpensive considering most 4 packs are ten dollars or more.

And a surprisingly nice beer for the price.

Last edited:
Reactions: decafjava
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.