Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nouveau_redneck

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2017
Nothing but the finest! Since 1977 AD.

0001820025002_1_A1C1_0600.png

diggy33

macrumors 65816
Aug 13, 2011
Northern Virginia
I'm sure someone can find a picture of a bottle of KBS (by Founders) because that is what I am drinking, imbibing, sipping, savouring just now.

Poured into a Belgian beer chalice.

2019 release? I've not picked up a pack yet, but I have been thinking about it (I still have 2017 and 2018 bottles aging at the house). On one of the groups I'm a member of on Facebook we were having a discussion about Founders KBS, and Goose Island Bourbon County Stout. Its been near 2 months since KBS was released and it is still sitting on shelves at the major beer outlets around here. Years past, that would have been unheard of. Same with BCBS - it was on shelves for MONTHS after release last year. These are no longer "must have" beers on release, and the hype has definitely faded. The Goose Island variant flavors of BCBS flew off the shelves though.

Reactions: pachyderm

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Curmudgeon's Better Half - from Founders.
[doublepost=1557949826][/doublepost]
2019 release? I've not picked up a pack yet, but I have been thinking about it (I still have 2017 and 2018 bottles aging at the house). On one of the groups I'm a member of on Facebook we were having a discussion about Founders KBS, and Goose Island Bourbon County Stout. Its been near 2 months since KBS was released and it is still sitting on shelves at the major beer outlets around here. Years past, that would have been unheard of. Same with BCBS - it was on shelves for MONTHS after release last year. These are no longer "must have" beers on release, and the hype has definitely faded. The Goose Island variant flavors of BCBS flew off the shelves though.

Pretty certain that it is the 2018 release, but I must check that out.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
tumblr_prs2rpxxvp1tt4ags_540.jpg

Currently.

I'm impressed that you are able to keep such a glass upright; yes, it is quite lovely, but, even sober, I couldn't quite count on myself to ensure that this might remain the case.

Actually, I am getting nervous just looking at the picture of that glass.

My own glassware - even the Waterford lead crystal - is of the solid, forgiving variety, the kind best suited to my character, personality and drinking habits.

Nevertheless, do enjoy your beer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mattlike

Buadhai

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2018
Korat, Thailand
Outlaw Brewing Mosaic IPA
outlaw.jpg

This is one of the better Thai craft beers, in my opinion. This is brewed by Thai brewers in Cambodia due to Thailand's ridiculous alcohol laws. I like this one very much and the price is reasonable? Only 79 baht (US$2.50) for 330ml. The relatively high price is due to both transport costs and the outrageous taxes imposed in Thailand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.