Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tekmoe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 12, 2005
Frontend Friday 🤘

HUG0Ett.jpg

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
I got this BMW M3 Competition X-Drive last year
That color is....😍😍😍😍

I love green cars (favorite color of course) but yours is unique. I get a lot of compliments on my color as its pretty rare but I bet you get swamped.

Beautiful ride and those competitions are incredible.

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
My Gen 4 Jimny GLX at the top of Sani Pass which crosses from South Africa in Lesotho
I am a sucker for 2 door Broncos/Jeeps and not sure what make this is but man I love it!!

I am contemplating a Bronco or Jeep again as my daily but hard to pull the trigger with the prices of vehicles/rates here in the US now a days.

Beautiful truck!!

Chilternburt

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2003
Durban, South Africa
I am a sucker for 2 door Broncos/Jeeps and not sure what make this is but man I love it!!

I am contemplating a Bronco or Jeep again as my daily but hard to pull the trigger with the prices of vehicles/rates here in the US now a days.

Beautiful truck!!

Hey, it’s the new Gen 4 Suzuki Jimny, it’s honestly awesome, super capable 4x4 as it’s pretty light!

Reactions: Cnasty

Mythlin

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2011
Not a huge fan of the Bronco overall but absolutely love the look of the 2 door version. Incredible looking ride!
It is a surprisingly capable vehicle from the factory, especially with the Sasquatch package which gets me stuff like front/rear lockers, 4.7 gears, skid plates for the transfer case , engine, fuel tank, and some other bits as well. I'm consistently surprised the hills and rocks this thing can climb without breaking a sweat.

Vance9991

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2019
It is a surprisingly capable vehicle from the factory, especially with the Sasquatch package which gets me stuff like front/rear lockers, 4.7 gears, skid plates for the transfer case , engine, fuel tank, and some other bits as well. I'm consistently surprised the hills and rocks this thing can climb without breaking a sweat.
I came incredibly close to buying a Wildtrak but after seeing all the issues they were being plagued with at my service department and online horror stories I decided to keep my 4Runner. They are a great looking ride though.

Silly John Fatty

macrumors 68000
Nov 6, 2012
What are your thoughts on the new Mustangs?
Not really liking the new design but really enjoy the hard lines on the tail lights.
Everything else is pretty Camaro like unfortunately.

Love the look of yours and even as a Mopar guy we can co-exist and appreciate the beauty of American muscle ;)

View attachment 2241415

I would absolutely love this car, if it was electric. Actually if I had the money, I'd get one of these and make a conversion. I know a new one is coming out that's fully electric, but the design is not as nice as this one.

The only thing that I don't like too much about it is that they made the transition from the flares to the fenders too clear, should have been a touch smoother imo (but not fluid either). And without those flares, it's as flat as my desk.

jagolden

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2002
Well, not fancy-smanchy but sure gets you through the snow and moving up the road.
2023 Kia Sportage EX Hbrid.
Three out of four seasons i can get it to almost 42 mpg.

Attachments

• IMG_3267.jpeg
    IMG_3267.jpeg
    255.1 KB · Views: 30

AhmetRyzen

Suspended
Dec 31, 2023
Adana, Turkey
Italian Girl 🥰
Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 Sportronic V6 1999
We installed 2 turbos. We increased it from 204 horsepower to 700 horsepower. This photo is an old photo. We removed the lower left fog light for the turbo.

Last edited:
Reactions: jagolden
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.