Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jaime.o.falcon

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2022
Barranco, Peru
Just wondering if this is a real face. Taken from Lululook's website.
Cannot find it in my iPhone's Watch application.

1660227167650.png

Last edited:

the future

macrumors 68040
Jul 17, 2002
Just wondering if this is a real phase. Taken from Lululook's website.
Cannot find it in my iPhone's Watch application.

View attachment 2041819

Denzo

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2009
Australia
I actually love that my S4 a lot of new wallpapers. It had been really stale, with only some gay pride ones which weren’t something I particularly needed as a married 40yo. Really like the Nike watch faces, very cool.

Garyhe23

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2015
With a batch of new faces, this year a battle rages on my wrist for watch face supremacy. I actually like the options on WatchOS 6, unlike some understandable critics out there. Here are my latest configs. My daily driver is the new Solar Dial (still battling between analog or digital on that one) with Infograph Analog coming in second place and gets used most often if I‘m streaming content or messaging more often. California and the classic Solar Graph (not pictured) get honorable mentions. The Solar Graph on the Series Zero is one of the biggest reasons why I got the watch in the first place.

My California config strikes me as the heir to the Utility Face that never had its complications updated for the larger screens.

Which faces do you like this year?

Do you like the analog or digital better on the new Solar Dial face?
Been using the Digital more as it’s easier to read and looks good, but the Analog looks sharp too yet is harder to read against the backdrop of the 24-hour solar analog dial. A double analog whammy on the eyes.

My rule for complications is that it mostly shouldn’t be a static shortcut to an app. The Dock, Siri or the App Layout screen are best for that. A complication should reveal dynamic, useful data giving me timely information at a glance. My philosophy. Further, I think these faces excel when they are NOT trying to mimick physical/mechanical faces too closely. Why Solar Dial/Graph will always be my favorites.

View attachment 866262 View attachment 866263 View attachment 866264 View attachment 866265
Nice! How do you get the activity complication displayed with the three numbers? Is it through some apps or it is the original Apple complication?

gregorcic

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2016
Nice! How do you get the activity complication displayed with the three numbers? Is it through some apps or it is the original Apple complication?
Just choose activity complication and thats it. There are always three numbers on Infograph and California, or you mean something else?

Last edited:

l2oBiN

macrumors newbie
Mar 3, 2008
Hi guys, would love to see some ultra watch face/complications. I am trying to figure out the best way to design it. I am thinking of exercise/health orientated version. A weather (?) version, a military version… would love to see what you guys have come up with…

Reactions: JTMelb and Agile55

Miltz

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2013
Does anyone know how to get the Hermes watch faces without the Hermes band. I actually don’t care about it saying Hermes it’s more about the look of the new ones. I like the complication and layout.

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Does anyone know how to get the Hermes watch faces without the Hermes band. I actually don’t care about it saying Hermes it’s more about the look of the new ones. I like the complication and layout.
A workaround to having a Hermes looking face (and many others) on a non-Hermes AW is an app called Clockology.

Full tutorial here

** What is not mentioned in the video. For MANY more watch faces, including a variety of Hermes faces, you can Join and grab them on the Clockology Watch faces Facebook Group. (I know, I personally hate Facebook...but I have a generic acct. just to grab these.).

Reddit has a slew of them also, another option. - https://www.reddit.com/r/applewatchfaces/

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.