Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RogerWilco6502

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2019
Tír na nÓg
1614350579537.png

Just paid for one of these to be imported from Japan. :D

AJK13K

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2020
Dutchess County, NY
Adding little by little as it takes off my arm and leg in the process with these prices.

View attachment 1727610
I use gunbroker.com. It is the eBay of all things shooting sports. Lots of ammo. You need to treat it like ebay in terms of bidding And know your state law for shipping. Having said that I have hadno problems with ammo or a rifle. I was turned on to gunbroker by my local FFL who could not fill my order.

Reactions: Cnasty

Jackorias

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2013
Yorkshire
1614461998214.png

Managed to get a hold of a PS5 Digital Edition the other day. Stoked for it to come and to experience some of the PS4 exclusives, and things like Astro's Playroom, Sackboy and Spiderman Miles Morales. Haven't had a PlayStation since the PS1!

Captain Trips

macrumors 68000
Jun 13, 2020
I have been using an iPod USB charger box until I found a nice watch band box.
Fancy AW band storage box.jpeg

I found about ZeroMass in one of the AW Accessory forum threads and ordered this storage case for my AppleWatch bands. I only ordered one (but they are stackable, so I may order more if I like it) since I only have 14 bands. Should arrive tomorrow (3/1).

ZeroMass Marble storage case.jpg

Reactions: tranceking26

minik

macrumors demi-god
Jun 25, 2007
somewhere
Finally ordered the Steelcase Gesture with headrest in leather, however the estimated shipping date quoted to be May 14.
steelcase.png

Reactions: jimmy_uk

minik

macrumors demi-god
Jun 25, 2007
somewhere
Hopefully not from officechairatwork.com ....
I ordered mine from Steelcase's own online store as there's more customization. Went to West Elm retail store a week ago but they only had the Series 1 on the floor. Anyway, I was comparing between the HM Mirra 2 and Think v2.

rainafterthesun

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
You couldn't just go on Youtube and find a stretch/yoga video?
Hah wow, not sure if you’re aware of the attitude that’s leaking from your post. What do you care if I decide to blow my money when it doesn’t affect you one way or another? Kinda gotta get a $1.00 mirror and take a good look.

and to answer your question—it’s not the same. besides the variety (so beyond yoga, stretch there’s also pilate, cardio dance, kickboxing, etc) it also is the person in my mirror that allows me to follow along and make sure that i’m following along correctly. If I really wanted to do something of a hybrid I’m sure I can take the time to build a mirror with a raspberry inside and take the time to do the YouTube searches and not be annoyed by the ads prior to each YouTube session etc etc but it was worth the $1k one time drop and I’m pretty sure I can get work to reimburse me for the $39/month but even if not, it’s worth it to me bc it’s the convenience and experience.

makes me a happier person for most part so I don’t make snappy remarks to strangers online :)

MacInTO

macrumors 65816
Apr 25, 2005
Canada, eh!
Two Hans Wegner armchairs. I waited twenty years before actually buying them. I bought them in March and delivery is expected next month.

Attachments

• Hans-Wegner-Hans-J-Wegner-CH-25-Armchair-324535-1121451.jpg
    Hans-Wegner-Hans-J-Wegner-CH-25-Armchair-324535-1121451.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Love
Reactions: GerritV
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.